2022 Schedule

Advertisement
I wanna see who the portal brings this offseason before making offering a W-L prediction.

has to be Bethune. every team on our schedule that doesn't have a date on it already has a game the Sept 3/4/5 weekend.

2 easy warm ups. that is what we need.

OL and huge holes on defense not a quick fix. Portal may help but realistically 9 wins will be very acceptable by me this year. Hope I am wrong and hope we get more wins.

Advertisement
we're going to be underdogs in.. 3 games?

Clemson
Texas A&M
UNC

I say if we win 1 of those three and win out the rest we're trending up and will lead to a major recruiting class in '23

Last edited:
has to be Bethune. every team on our schedule that doesn't have a date on it already has a game the Sept 3/4/5 weekend.

2 easy warm ups. that is what we need.

Where do see that? I just checked and Clemson plays GT on Sep. 5 at Mercedes Benz. Everyone else says TBA by all of their ACC games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Almost every SEC team plays an FCS team the second to last week of the season, right before their rivalry game.
That's what I'm getting at. Let your obvious redshirt get those snaps giving first team a needed break. I have no worries playing an ACC road game right out the gate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back