2022 2022 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Christian Watson committing tomorrow after his visit and not officially visiting the rest of top 3. Also just got a crystal ball for him

Finally. Don't know much about him yet but it's Coach L's stomping grounds so no surprise there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Christian Watson committing tomorrow after his visit and not officially visiting the rest of top 3. Also just got a crystal ball for him

We just got another CB for him.

We need a bunch of players in this class so this is a good start, but I'll be honest, I don't really give a s hit about wings or guards right now. Until we get a legit 5, nothing else really matters.

As the kid said, he's taken an "unofficial" to Georgetown (which is 25 minutes from his home, meaning his family and friends can see all his home games). Looks like Marquette is clearly out but still think the Hoyas might yet have a puncher's chance. Fingers crossed.

Reneau is getting crystal balls to UF. Ugh.

I think it'd be a terrible mistake if Malik commits to uf. I just don't think he fits that style of play and I don't think that staff gives him the best shot to developing into an NBA player. I could be wrong but I think fsu is the better fit and that staff is on fire right now with churning out pros.

Advertisement

Saw his team some in Indiana this past summer and he certainly stood out. I know he's made a jump in the rankings as well. This looks like a good get for the program in 2022.

Raneau to the gator. Parents wanted him to play in Miami, playing at Montverde kept White and his crew in his ear. Guess it worked

Advertisement
Back