Votes: 35 43.2%
  • JG13 JG14 HurricanePhilly

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wouldn't say that @CDWright40, @Dr.L.ThugU, and @JBCanes-NC derail threads. More like they add value to them.

22B50161-2643-40F1-AD61-C7ECE1CD8E01.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most of that has bled over into 2023. Keep it up and you'll run away with the 2023 award.
Not so fast my friend ..Lee Corso voice . @crossover22[]_[] is gonna be in for the fight of his life in 2023 if he hopes to keep us from back to back titles .

And im also watching the votes coming in ….better not be a late batch of of @crossover22[]_[] votes coming in past midnight on the 14th .

Not so fast my friend ..Lee Corso voice . @crossover22[]_[] is gonna be in for the fight of his life in 2023 if he hopes to keep us from back to back titles .

And im also watching the votes coming in ….better not be a late batch of of @crossover22[]_[] votes coming in past midnight on the 14th .
We need UN observers.

Some banana republic Arizona vote tally shenanigans going on here...

Do we need Brenda Snipes to oversee all of this??

I got the paper shredders ready. Putting up cardboard on all the CIS windows.

You dont stand a chance!!! That GIMP is mine!

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all the work me and cway have been putting in. Lol

Im gonna demand a recount with witnesses to look at these ballots.

When did CIS get dominion machines? Lmfao
This is Maricopa County on steroids. Wait until the absentees and mail in votes get "counted." You don't stand a chance.

You could always appeal to the maudes... oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back