• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
Last edited:
Advertisement
At first I was like "I have arrived" then I saw the content and I was like....

200.gif

Advertisement
This is a tough choice this year. On the one hand the He-man Gru Haters Club is the industry standard. On the other hand, the Philly/13/14 think is emerging as the next great example of havoc and chaos.

Nah...the Gru Haters are just good fun, everyone loves to see them skirmish. And Philly/13/14 is just recency effect.

But Choice #2 on your ballot has been logging some massive derailments for years, and I should know, as a semi-reformed former-derailer. I even thinK one of those guys was aKtually banned for freKwent derailment.

Advertisement
I dont want to speak for 13 and 14 but I think we dont want to be known as habitual de-railers. Timed strikes, some lulls in the action, a few flurries. Organized Chaos. It cant be forced in despite what the other two might say (<--------see how I did that)

@Dr.L.ThugU @JBCanes-NC @CDWright40

can you gentlemen kindly tell the board which one of you is the gimp, Marcellus Wallace, Butch Coolidge or the bad guy from the mask with that melting face of his.
I’d be Butch … @JBCanes-NC is no Marcellus but for all intents and purposes he is in this scenario …. @CDWright40 has been giving me winners lately so unless he bombs out in the playoffs this weekend , he’s a stand up guy and straight as an arrow ..Jules is who he is right now

Advertisement
I’d be Butch … @JBCanes-NC is no Marcellus but for all intents and purposes he is in this scenario …. @CDWright40 has been giving me winners lately so unless he bombs out in the playoffs this weekend , he’s a stand up guy and straight as an arrow ..Jules is who he is right now
So is @stevehick the gimp?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back