• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@stevehick right now , live footage
Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF
…..his boyfriends name is Merv
That was right before you joined us. Thanks again!

Advertisement
Advertisement
@No_Fly_Zone my good friend and spirit animal....

How do you feel that no one has stuck their vote in you?

👀

I guess the classy thing would be to say it's an honor just to be nominated and listed along such incredible posters.

But **** that ****. If there's a vote I want to win. I'm putting this on @Confidence1000. If that man held **** down we'd be running away with this ****. Jesus. Christ. Pause. Hit da button. This ninja can't keep the ******* schtick straight. It's too **** much. And @Dwinstitles? You know I **** with you (no pause), but I'm going to keep it a buck and just say you are straight up enabling his ***. We all see it. How the **** am I supposed to work with that? Especially against the well lubed (I ain't pausing, again) combo of @JBCanes-NC @Dr.L.ThugU and @CDWright40, or the high-volume, hyper-tangential discharge (anti-pause) of @cway313 @crossover22[]_[] and the grand master @KrazyCane.

When I saw I was nominated for this prestigious award, I knew **** would most definitely not be alright, and I'd end up having to call in some hard-piping ninjas to do work. Fast forward.

Advertisement
I guess the classy thing would be to say it's an honor just to be nominated and listed along such incredible posters.

But **** that ****. If there's a vote I want to win. I'm putting this on @Confidence1000. If that man held **** down we'd be running away with this ****. Jesus. Christ. Pause. Hit da button. This ninja can't keep the ******* schtick straight. It's too **** much. And @Dwinstitles? You know I **** with you (no pause), but I'm going to keep it a buck and just say you are straight up enabling his ***. We all see it. How the **** am I supposed to work with that? Especially against the well lubed (I ain't pausing, again) combo of @JBCanes-NC @Dr.L.ThugU and @CDWright40, or the high-volume, hyper-tangential discharge (anti-pause) of @cway313 @crossover22[]_[] and the grand master @KrazyCane.

When I saw I was nominated for this prestigious award, I knew **** would most definitely not be alright, and I'd end up having to call in some hard-piping ninjas to do work. Fast forward.
Did I tell you I found a bottle of ECBP A120 at a store in Key Largo last week ?

Not that I mean to derail the thread …..

Did I tell you I found a bottle of ECBP A120 at a store in Key Largo last week ?

Not that I mean to derail the thread …..
****, dude. Nice find! That's been sitting on a shelf 2+ years. Wild.

Opened up my c922 this past weekend w/ a cousin just getting into bourbon. He liked it, but was begging for a cube halfway through. Lol.

Are you manipulating the vote? Im bout to stuff the ballot box!

Advertisement

I think I followed most of what you said.

I keep it real *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back