In
Navy
Equipment
Well Done Ok GIF by funk

@Big Pimpin Cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Two Marines boarded a quick shuttle flight out of Dallas, headed for Houston. One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just before take-off, an Army soldier got on and took the aisle seat next to the two Marines. The Soldier kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Marine in the window seat said, “I think I’ll get up and get a coke.” “No problem,” said the Soldier, “I’ll get it for you.” While he was gone, the Marine picked up the Soldier’s shoe and spit in it. When the Soldier returned with the coke, the Marine in the middle seat said, “That looks good, I think I’ll have one too.” Again, the Soldier obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the Marine picked up the soldier’s other shoe and spit in it. The Soldier returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the rest of the short flight to Houston. As the plane was landing, the Soldier slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. “How long must this go on?” the Soldier asked. “This fighting between our services? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?”

@Big Pimpin Cane

I guess the classy thing would be to say it's an honor just to be nominated and listed along such incredible posters.

But **** that ****. If there's a vote I want to win. I'm putting this on @Confidence1000. If that man held **** down we'd be running away with this ****. Jesus. Christ. Pause. Hit da button. This ninja can't keep the ******* schtick straight. It's too **** much. And @Dwinstitles? You know I **** with you (no pause), but I'm going to keep it a buck and just say you are straight up enabling his ***. We all see it. How the **** am I supposed to work with that? Especially against the well lubed (I ain't pausing, again) combo of @JBCanes-NC @Dr.L.ThugU and @CDWright40, or the high-volume, hyper-tangential discharge (anti-pause) of @cway313 @crossover22[]_[] and the grand master @KrazyCane.

When I saw I was nominated for this prestigious award, I knew **** would most definitely not be alright, and I'd end up having to call in some hard-piping ninjas to do work. Fast forward.
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

I guess the classy thing would be to say it's an honor just to be nominated and listed along such incredible posters.

But **** that ****. If there's a vote I want to win. I'm putting this on @Confidence1000. If that man held **** down we'd be running away with this ****. Jesus. Christ. Pause. Hit da button. This ninja can't keep the ******* schtick straight. It's too **** much. And @Dwinstitles? You know I **** with you (no pause), but I'm going to keep it a buck and just say you are straight up enabling his ***. We all see it. How the **** am I supposed to work with that? Especially against the well lubed (I ain't pausing, again) combo of @JBCanes-NC @Dr.L.ThugU and @CDWright40, or the high-volume, hyper-tangential discharge (anti-pause) of @cway313 @crossover22[]_[] and the grand master @KrazyCane.

When I saw I was nominated for this prestigious award, I knew **** would most definitely not be alright, and I'd end up having to call in some hard-piping ninjas to do work. Fast forward.
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

I’m laughing bc it’s funny but please hit the button

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two Marines boarded a quick shuttle flight out of Dallas, headed for Houston. One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just before take-off, an Army soldier got on and took the aisle seat next to the two Marines. The Soldier kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Marine in the window seat said, “I think I’ll get up and get a coke.” “No problem,” said the Soldier, “I’ll get it for you.” While he was gone, the Marine picked up the Soldier’s shoe and spit in it. When the Soldier returned with the coke, the Marine in the middle seat said, “That looks good, I think I’ll have one too.” Again, the Soldier obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the Marine picked up the soldier’s other shoe and spit in it. The Soldier returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the rest of the short flight to Houston. As the plane was landing, the Soldier slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. “How long must this go on?” the Soldier asked. “This fighting between our services? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?”

@Big Pimpin Cane
I gotta admit, that one made me laugh! Funny stuff. 🤣🤣🤣

Here’s one that would be funny if it wasn’t true: One Marine platoon was holding a forward operating OP. A battalion of soldiers showed up and lost it. The end.

Last edited:
I gotta admit, that one made me laugh! Funny stuff. 🤣🤣🤣

Here’s one that would be funny if it wasn’t true: One Marine platoon was holding a forward operating OP. A battalion of soldiers showed up and lost it. The end.
That one didn’t make me laugh .
I got one for you …what do you call a Marine with an I.Q. of 160 ? Platoon

FTR @Big Pimpin Cane and I have been good friends for years and the back and forth is good natured fun that’s also been going on for years .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back