• JG13 JG14 HurricanePhilly

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I voted for myself but my thought is I'd have to defend myself from a bear with my luck. I could potentially wear him down over time but if I get caught I'm done. I think if it was a twink I could win that but they could use their speed. Its really a double edged sword.

I have only ever been in 1 legit fight. Basically 15-20 people in a bar...I legit crow hopped into a punch (I was torched it was the Phillies 2008 World Series run) and I completely whiffed on the punch. My momentum took me to the ground and I got trampled for 1-2 minutes before I got my footing and then a bouncer pulled me away and I thanked him. He said I looked like the most likely to put up the least fight.

I'm effing ded
giphy-8.gif

Advertisement
I voted for myself but my thought is I'd have to defend myself from a bear with my luck. I could potentially wear him down over time but if I get caught I'm done. I think if it was a twink I could win that but they could use their speed. Its really a double edged sword.

I have only ever been in 1 legit fight. Basically 15-20 people in a bar...I legit crow hopped into a punch (I was torched it was the Phillies 2008 World Series run) and I completely whiffed on the punch. My momentum took me to the ground and I got trampled for 1-2 minutes before I got my footing and then a bouncer pulled me away and I thanked him. He said I looked like the most likely to put up the least fight.
Bol I am dead reading this!!!!

Id just like to say thank you for the nomination.

Id like to thank my mom for taking that load in the early 80s so i could be here. Id like to thank my dad for not being a ***** and pulling out. I have to thank myself for getting to that egg the fastest.
I don't think anyone's ever made a pitch for next year's POTY award in the current year's award thread before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back