2022 4 Star WR Isaiah Horton Commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
6A302ED7-EE9B-4B9D-B78A-7830041E6ED5.gif

I like the pull but alot of your descriptions are giving me nightmares of the kid we got from GA a few years back that ended up transferring after a year or so..(looked it up..Marquez Ezzard) I remember folks saying he was big, fought for the ball, and had ball skills but lacked explosiveness and couldnt get seperation as often as most you like. Lets hope this isnt the same case here.
Richt era misused a lot of receivers Brian Hightower and even Jeff Thomas!

Advertisement
Very very nice! Big boy WR from deep in SEC country. Didn’t play asinine games. Went about his business quietly and methodically and committed. Love this kid already.

Another big addition to the WR room which is looking better and better.

Now let’s see how much energy this thread gets compared to the random 3-star local recruit who signs elsewhere threads.
I like the fact we landed 2 kids from Louisiana, and Tenn...both sec country.

This is a kid who ive seen and like the comps to Leonard Hankerson and Dwayne Bowe. I would take that all day...Kid seems to work..(there is wr drills on youtube for him).

The wr room is coming together and honestly it shouldnt be much favortism talk...We got kids from Cali, Jacksonville, Pan handle, Louisiana, and Tenn. **** we had a Gainesville kid committed. Likens isnt tied into just the local wrs. Though next class we should lock in at minimum 2 locals.

Advertisement
90.13 average recruit rank. Only 10 schools are higher.

My man!
Upon receiving the Horton news, and after putting my pants back on, I also went over to 247 to see our new class rank (dropping every week) and top 10 class average. Was about to post these same facts, which I suspect will seriously upset some of our "fans."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back