2022 4 Star WR Isaiah Horton Commits to Miami

fa04ba0f8f1d6c01d672d1634fdf304d.gif

Welcome to the U Family, young blood.

Go Canes

Sheeeesh

Advertisement
Very very nice! Big boy WR from deep in SEC country. Didn’t play asinine games. Went about his business quietly and methodically and committed. Love this kid already.

Another big addition to the WR room which is looking better and better.

Now let’s see how much energy this thread gets compared to the random 3-star local recruit who signs elsewhere threads.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U! Good frame, good offer list, and we plucked him from SEC country. I like the take. Might take some time but I think he brings a different element to the WR room.

I'd shut down 2022 WR recruiting unless you think there's a chance with Gibson (UF/UGA bound imo). Focus on the 2023 class.

Advertisement
Before this derails everything with people's thoughts on Jackson I think he's truly confused on where he wants to go which is fine and I still think we have a real chance at him. Now back to Zay I think hes the final piece to the foundation of the wr core the build with TVD or Garcia leading to next year's class where you get the monsters that lead the next great QB

Yes. Most people with common sense expected that he would commit to ASU and then start looking around once their staff starting getting suspended/fired. Miami is still very much in it. I think he likes the program but is having doubts about how he would like living in the city of Miami. Sadly, most mopes don't have common sense and immediately started whining that we missed on another top LB target and that Miami's LB recruiting woes continue.

Yes. Most people with common sense expected that he would commit to ASU and then start looking around once their staff starting getting suspended/fired. Miami is still very much in it. I think he likes the program but is having doubts about how he would like living in the city of Miami. Sadly, most mopes don't have common sense and immediately started whining that we missed on another top LB target and that Miami's LB recruiting woes continue.
This is the way lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am truly impressed with us going into other states and getting guys in there top 10 to come to Miami. To me that is a huge step towards building a dynasty. This has been a very impressive recruiting cycle. And we haven't even gotten to the Florida kids yet.

BTW welcome young man!!

Miami’s culture within the players on campus also made a strong impression on Horton while he was on campus for his official visit.

“When we were in the panel room, one guy asked, ‘How do y’all spend most of y’all time?’ because they had so much free time after workouts. They were just like, ‘We’re always together. We’re really five and up together, so nobody is by themselves. They’re either working out or just trying to better their craft. They’re in the film room or on the field. Every time they go out, it’s together. The campus is beautiful and I just like the brotherhood the players have,” Horton said.

hmmmm…culture change at Miami? Sounds very encouraging.
Welcome to the U young man!
Culturally and optics wise manny does the right things i just really hope it turns into wins sooner than later because he will run out of time to change the culture completely if we dont win

Advertisement
Back