2022 4 Star WR Isaiah Horton Commits to Miami

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Screenshot_20210728-130138_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Nice

Separation on the next level is a ? for me with this kid but we saw too many times this past year our inability to win 50/50 balls and simply "outman" the defender for those jump ball opportunities. This kid has all of that + some. We need more grown men on the perimeter. I like it, brings a different dimension to the room. Good pickup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He looks like he has pretty good wiggle for a guy his size and can go up and get the ball but doesn't look very explosive to me.

Before this derails everything with people's thoughts on Jackson I think he's truly confused on where he wants to go which is fine and I still think we have a real chance at him. Now back to Zay I think hes the final piece to the foundation of the wr core the build with TVD or Garcia leading to next year's class where you get the monsters that lead the next great QB

Advertisement
Horton, Brinson, Restrepo, Keyshawn, Jacolby, Brashard, and Rambo (if he doesn't turn pro).

I'm buying stock in that WR room. That's major talent and skills.
Still hopeful on Redding and to a lesser extent Payton. In any event, your point still stands that the talent is certainly there for the foreseeable future.

Miami’s culture within the players on campus also made a strong impression on Horton while he was on campus for his official visit.

“When we were in the panel room, one guy asked, ‘How do y’all spend most of y’all time?’ because they had so much free time after workouts. They were just like, ‘We’re always together. We’re really five and up together, so nobody is by themselves. They’re either working out or just trying to better their craft. They’re in the film room or on the field. Every time they go out, it’s together. The campus is beautiful and I just like the brotherhood the players have,” Horton said.

hmmmm…culture change at Miami? Sounds very encouraging.
Welcome to the U young man!

Advertisement
Back