2022 4 Star WR Isaiah Horton Commits to Miami

Advertisement
Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends
Best show ever

Advertisement
Big body with big, strong hands. Basketball player with coordination. Love that he also plays DB on a state title team. Swing trait will be twitch and his explosiveness. It's hard to tell against that competition and there isn't a ton of camp footage.

Overall, a good pickup at a need spot (contested-catch WR).

Love to see this because each of those states is football-rich, and we need to always have inroads in each one.

Plus, it puts the SEC on notice: We are no longer playing defense trying to fend off the raiders. We're coming for your kids, so get ready.

And for the S. Florida recruits: We're going to fill up the Canes bus with or without you. We prioritize S. Florida, but no more games. Either quit ****ing around, commit and stay loyal, or your spot goes to an equally talented (or better) kid out of state who will appreciate riding with us.

Big body with big, strong hands. Basketball player with coordination. Love that he also plays DB on a state title team. Swing trait will be twitch and his explosiveness. It's hard to tell against that competition and there isn't a ton of camp footage.

@DMoney...in your opinion..with the influx of WRs we brought in last cycle and this cycle it seems the WR room is getting crowded. In your mind is this an indication that some guys wont be persuaded to come back for another year even if they have eligibility to hang around? (I.E., Pope, Wiggins and JPayton)

Advertisement
@DMoney...in your opinion..with the influx of WRs we brought in last cycle and this cycle it seems the WR room is getting crowded. In your mind is this an indication that some guys wont be persuaded to come back for another year even if they have eligibility to hang around? (I.E., Pope, Wiggins and JPayton)
Yes. '23 will be a big WR year too, much better locally.

I'm currently on my work computer that is monitored.. I'm about to get fired with these gifs lol, it's not right!
For real dude, don’t read this site on your work computer - you’re asking for trouble. If you are going on the board, use your cell phone with your data plan - not their WiFi - and be careful.

Safe bet I don’t expect Wiggins or Pope back for their senior years.

For the better as I think X and Key will be holding it down and let someone else step up to take Harley/rambos spot next year

Safe bet I don’t expect Wiggins or Pope back for their senior years.

For the better as I think X and Key will be holding it down and let someone else step up to take Harley/rambos spot next year
I think JPayton gets pushed out too. Taking up space. Hasnt done squat. Too many other options that need legit chances at reps to see what they can or can't do. (Redding, Brinson, Worsham, etc)

Advertisement
I think JPayton gets pushed out too. Taking up space. Hasnt done squat. Too many other options that need legit chances at reps to see what they can or can't do. (Redding, Brinson, Worsham, etc)
I would like to see Payton get more reps this year though cuz I know he can't be much worse than 6 or 8 & if he is then you at least have closure.

I'm shocked that pope and Wiggins didn't leave before the deadline.

yeah, I don’t get it and I have a sinking feeling we’ll see plenty of snaps for them. Almost like they’re getting a second chance. I’m all for second chances but at what point do coaches finally admit that the guys behind them are more talented and won’t shrink in games? They have to know that, right? Assuming they do, why haven’t 6/8 gotten that message? The answer is probably that the coaches are telling 6/8 that they’ll get a fair shot in fall camp next month and the guys think they can get some meaningful snaps. Otherwise, they would have transferred already to a place where they KNEW they could start. No?

Advertisement

He looked pretty good at DB on the highlights.

yeah, I don’t get it and I have a sinking feeling we’ll see plenty of snaps for them. Almost like they’re getting a second chance. I’m all for second chances but at what point do coaches finally admit that the guys behind them are more talented and won’t shrink in games? They have to know that, right? Assuming they do, why haven’t 6/8 gotten that message? The answer is probably that the coaches are telling 6/8 that they’ll get a fair shot in fall camp next month and the guys think they can get some meaningful snaps. Otherwise, they would have transferred already to a place where they KNEW they could start. No?
Maybe just trying to get a degree like Kosi and go be a GT. That, or this year was stupid tight with IC #'s due to the NCAA being incompetent in inviting a free for all no restriction transfer market but not increasing the IC #'s, I imagine most kids prior to going into the portal know they have a spot some where, Pope and Wiggins may not have other attractive offers so figure it is worth riding out one more year then maybe jumpin on some where next year when new opportunities may arise.

OR they might jump ship mid season. Didn't Hightower and Williams that DB from Bama that went to USF do the same thing? Tried it out, realized werent getting playing time and dipped.

O
Or they have seen what happened to Jarren Williams and all those stuck in the portal with no where to go and thought it was best to stay here on scholarship and get their degree.

Advertisement
Back