2021 WR Chase Smith receives offer

I've yet to see the tape of him blowing me away for as much as people are hyping him up on here too. Hopefully someone will see our messages and lead us in the right direction. As of now, I agree with you.
Here’s his JR highlights. It’s a fun watch. Super athletic and instinctual. Doesn’t murder people but plenty of tackles for loss and closing fast. His pick 6’s show that he is a pure baller.

Advertisement
I finally watched this kid’s highlight, and maybe I have to check if it was his sophomore year tape, but am I the only one here not seeing IT. I don’t really see anything that he does exceptionally well on either side of the ball. He just looks like someone playing football, not a football player. Maybe he comes to Miami jump up to between 230-240 and plays an effective OLB. But any other position, and he’s transferring.

I kinda feel this way about James Williams...we’ll see I guess

Here’s his JR highlights. It’s a fun watch. Super athletic and instinctual. Doesn’t murder people but plenty of tackles for loss and closing fast. His pick 6’s show that he is a pure baller.

Ok sign me up. A kid that already knows angles and assignments. I realize this is essentially a hype tape like most...but you can see the potential.

He kind of reminds me of Luke Kuechly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Numbers are tight. Some other names are being recruited that we're not aware of as well. Let's all just relax. If our recruiting wasn't going well I would say wtf is going on but I believe everything is going to be fine.

It was pretty obvious the staff felt pretty solid about Williams.

Advertisement
Back