2021 WR Bralon Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m pretty sure Chaminade has a new QB transferring in....
They do but it's all gonna fall on the coaches gonna be hard to not give thad Carrie's after he took them to states. Selfishly I hope he stays unde the radar making it an easier recruiting process for us

He might be a take, but you clearly see he lacks explosion. But not every WR has to be the same on the roster. If he's a guy who you think can live across the middle and has great hands, then he's a take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of kids avoid Miami, not just Armwood! I've heard actual parents say they'd give an offer back to Miami cuz they don't want their kid in that atmosphere

BTW, I know this is a Bralon thread, but 4 star 2021 QB Aaron McLaughlin, recent Auburn decommit, was at Rivals Miami today and he's huge but wasn't good at all! I mean at all! How is he a 4 star or any star besides his height! That play between Chaminade WR Bralon and Chaminade QB Jaylon wasnt just a great play, it was the only play All day! That QB Jaylon threw the same pass to 2021 WR Fred Eaford at Manny Diaz camp and Eaford was offered on spot! He's skinny but Maybe Miami should look at him?!?!?!?!

Advertisement
A lot of kids avoid Miami, not just Armwood! I've heard actual parents say they'd give an offer back to Miami cuz they don't want their kid in that atmosphere
Oh well can't spend time worried about that.. Some folks you could show them a million and they wouldn't believe it. Keep staying true and winning and narratives can change.

Advertisement
Back