2021 Regular Season Prediction Thread.

Prediction: 12-2 (ACC Coastal Champs; loss to Clemson in ACC title game; NY6 bowl game win against an SEC team)

1. I think we will be Top 15 in offense and defense standings. Has Manny ever had a defense outside the top 15 while he was DC here? Lashlee and King in year 2 will be special IMO.

2. King is in NY in December for the Heisman ceremony. Bolden, TS, Mallory, Harley and Hedley make All ACC team.

3. We finish with a top 10 recruiting class and snag the likes of Stewart, NKelly, Singletary and KWilson due to our big season.

☝🏿

I like this way this man thinks..

As bad as UNC was last year, I think we beat the dog **** out of them this year and turn UNC into a legit rival.

Advertisement
11-1. Motor boating the conference
43807884-8E85-462F-BFCA-A376FAD506DC.gif

Manny Navarro has always been a realist when covering the Canes. He generally predicts less wins that we as fans do. Today he picked the Canes to win 10 games, including a bowl game, which implies a 9-3 regular season.

11-1 regular season.
Loss to Bama. Close hopefully.
Any loss after that is unacceptable. Don’t give me this horseshyt about UNC. If we don’t go in and absolutely lay ******* waste to them after last year, and all the times they flash the upside down U then it’s a disappointment to me.
I think Clemson in the ACCCG will edge us.
And we beat either UF or Georgia in the OB.

12-2
1634942699737.gif

Advertisement
This kinda sh*t is really unfair...

People are not fortune tellers & can’t see into the future, most fans did not expect at all for the season to unfold the way it did. Hindsight is always 20/20, but regardless of how the season ended last year it didn’t look like this team was headed for this steep of a fall off a cliff.

Even if you weren’t super high on team in the offseason & had us going 7-5 you more than likely didn’t expect us to possibly go 4-8/3-9/2-10 like we very well could now...

If you did see the wheels falling off the season like this then I applaud you & you get props, but trying to give people sh*t for thinking we might have a good follow up season after going 8-3 last year with King & company coming back is just bogus imo.

All you guys are doing is just making it so that no one will ever wanna give predictions anymore if they think every time they do they have to have a disclaimer behind every statement they make, which will do nothing but take the fun out of the board altogether. Too many of yall put so much emphasis on trying to attack other posters for their opinions that you lose sight at the real enemy at hand, which is the people in charge who’ve been making these horrendous decisions for the last two decades.

Advertisement
Back