Bama
NC
1 of MSU, VT, UVA, NC St
Bowl Game

Top 40 offense
Defense in the 60-70 range
GIF by Aminé

Advertisement
We should not lose North Carolina with all the talent they lost, a decent defense and we are winning this game…. This is all on Manny and his coaching.and we are not losing to Michigan State at Home.

If we beat North Carolina 10-2
If we lose to them can easily go 8-4
but I can’t see a healthy King letting this team finishing worst then 9-3

Carolina is the season folks I’ll be there. If manny can’t beat this Carolina with all the seniors he has returning I don’t know what to tell you folks

10-2

Beat UNC.
Lose to NC State in flukey fashion.

BEAT Clemson.
Win the ACC.
We get screwed by the committee.
They put 2 SEC teams in.

Win a NY6 bowl .
Think '90 Cotton Bowl style.

12-2.
Finish #5 or #6.

Happy days are here again.

Go 'Canes.

:neonu:

Advertisement
Everyone talking about bowl wins/losses this year are forgetting one major component that has reared its ugly head in recent years and looks to worsen every year, and that is players opting out. Hard to tell how we would do in a bowl when you have no idea who is still on the team at that point.

Have you not watched a Manny Diaz coached Miami team? We’ll ignore the unforgivable loses his first season.

Last season wins vs teams I consider similar to Mich St

Pitt - 12 point win
NC St - 3 point win
VT - 1 point win
UVA - 5 point win

Could have easily lost 3 of those games, so why are you surprised some think Miami could lose to Mich St? Outside of FSU, I have zero confidence Manny can have his team ready against any P5 opponent

All the above would have beaten Michigan State.

not too many mopes.

I'm insulted. I'm 10-3. That should be mopey enough for a team that has its greatest depth since 2004 playing a relatively mediocre schedule outside of Bama.

Manny still has a LOT to prove to me. His sheer incompetence in handling the LB situation is evidence #1 that he's still not the HC we need him to be.

That said, Lashlee and King are going to light it up. Pope is second team and Wiggins third team, so we finally have some guys that can help King out. And Manny/TRob/Simpson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baker/Rumph/Stroud. So we better be better than last season.

Advertisement
I'm insulted. I'm 10-3. That should be mopey enough for a team that has its greatest depth since 2004 playing a relatively mediocre schedule outside of Bama.

Manny still has a LOT to prove to me. His sheer incompetence in handling the LB situation is evidence #1 that he's still not the HC we need him to be.

That said, Lashlee and King are going to light it up. Pope is second team and Wiggins third team, so we finally have some guys that can help King out. And Manny/TRob/Simpson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baker/Rumph/Stroud. So we better be better than last season.
I agree with all this but our linebacker and DE situation is very worrisome I think that’s the only thing that holds us back from a guaranteed 10 wins. If manny is truly a great defensive coordinator. He can masks the deficiencies with a weak ACC schedule this year

We have 10-2 talent but open the season against the best team in the nation, so there's no margin for error in those final 11 games. I don't trust the program, culture, staff, team to withstand the rigors of a full season without succumbing to some type of internal poison. We're already going down that path with suspensions, dismissals, cries for help on twitter, and it will cost us a game. We won ugly last year but if we come out uninspired almost every week then we'll trip up. It's on Manny to get the culture in check and keep them focused. No days off.

9-3 regular season
2nd or 3rd in the Coastal
2nd bowl win since 2006
10 wins total for the 2nd time since 2003

We are not on Alabama level, and I think we are going to put up a good fight in that game, but we aren’t beating them. So in reality this is 11 game season.

I think 9-2 remaining games.

Loss @NC, and someone between UVA, N.C. State, and @Pittsburgh.

9-3 regular season 6-2 ACC. In normal years when we don’t have the best program in America on schedule this is a 10-2 team. Unique in that we scheduled BAma.

if it was Florida or LSU instead of BAma, I think we would win opener.

Our linebacker situation is better this year than last year. Everyone is back and older and we replaced McCloud with smith. And Flagg over Jennings and maybe brooks and cave emerge. Steed average depth

Advertisement
We should not lose North Carolina with all the talent they lost, a decent defense and we are winning this game…. This is all on Manny and his coaching.and we are not losing to Michigan State at Home.

If we beat North Carolina 10-2
If we lose to them can easily go 8-4
but I can’t see a healthy King letting this team finishing worst then 9-3

Carolina is the season folks I’ll be there. If manny can’t beat this Carolina with all the seniors he has returning I don’t know what to tell you folks
I'll be there as well. Already got the tickets.

Our linebacker situation is better this year than last year. Everyone is back and older and we replaced McCloud with smith. And Flagg over Jennings and maybe brooks and cave emerge. Steed average depth
better linebacker situation then last year isnt saying much, but your rght

**** all that ***** **** lose a competitive game against Bama an run the table after that, including a 10 point Dub against UNC
11-1 an will see how we matchup against Clemson

Advertisement
Have you not watched a Manny Diaz coached Miami team? We’ll ignore the unforgivable loses his first season.

Last season wins vs teams I consider similar to Mich St

Pitt - 12 point win
NC St - 3 point win
VT - 1 point win
UVA - 5 point win

Could have easily lost 3 of those games, so why are you surprised some think Miami could lose to Mich St? Outside of FSU, I have zero confidence Manny can have his team ready against any P5 opponent
Michigan St is possibly the worst team in the Big TIN! (Phil Steele) Furthermore I have watched Manny. I got no choice. Not sold on him but after year one he fired the offensive staff, it got better. Year 2 he replaced defensive staff, and we can all agree he upgraded that staff. We lose to Michigan state at home in September, I guarantee the Miami Air Force will take to the skies dragging banners, and I’ll pitch in!

10-2

loss to Bama, beat UNC, but one ACC loss along the way somewhere
close loss vs. Clemson in the ACCCG
beat UF in a NY6 bowl

finish 11-3
Same record and same pattern to the games. The only exception is that we land Texas A&M in the Orange Bowl and whip up on Jimbo.

We have 10-2 talent but open the season against the best team in the nation, so there's no margin for error in those final 11 games. I don't trust the program, culture, staff, team to withstand the rigors of a full season without succumbing to some type of internal poison. We're already going down that path with suspensions, dismissals, cries for help on twitter, and it will cost us a game. We won ugly last year but if we come out uninspired almost every week then we'll trip up. It's on Manny to get the culture in check and keep them focused. No days off.

9-3 regular season
2nd or 3rd in the Coastal
2nd bowl win since 2006
10 wins total for the 2nd time since 2003
Didn’t we win 10 games in 2017?

Advertisement
Back