2021 OT Tristan Leigh receives offer

He didn't sign anywhere. Got cold feet at the last minute and pushed it off to Feb

UF getting buzz because his long time girlfriend is going to school near there. Not UF but another florida school. they made a big impression so now they may be in it more than they were before. Odds are it's Oklahoma but you never know..
God damnit

Advertisement
Garcia didn't sign with Miami because of hashtags. It seemed obvious he was hoping for a committable offer from a top school that never came. Not saying he hates Miami, I'm sure he liked his visits, but it seems clear we weren't his first, second, or even third choice if he had it his way. That, to me, gives me thoughts he'll look to transfer if he's not starting in a couple years. We'll see. Just my .02.

Have fun tweeting at Leigh, though. Not weird at all that grown adults obsessively tweet at teenagers.
How is it clear we weren’t his first, second, or third choice?? Wtf are you talking about

Have to recruit studs like this and everyone will want to play.
These positions are very expensive. Bama with Leatherwood and Neal and this year the 2 tackles they got tc is year is just mind blowing.
Uga and Clemson recruiting trenches at ridiculously high levels every year multiple dudes on both sides of the ball.
Taylor landed in our laps and we were lucky with COVID and that his parents wanted him home and you have to give it to justice as well cause Taylor was all gator for a long time.

Advertisement
My cousin is his coach.
We have 1% chance.

He’s pretty much a LSU lock.

wished we were recruiting him the hard all along and have a lot of love for the staff & miami.
Don't understand why LSU always has elite recruiting classes. Outside of 2019 they are always a middle of the pack SEC team, yet they finish Top 5 in recruiting every year

Advertisement
Don't understand why LSU always has elite recruiting classes. Outside of 2019 they are always a middle of the pack SEC team, yet they finish Top 5 in recruiting every year
make it rain money GIF

Advertisement
Outside of the bags, you're in arguably the best mixture of college town and semi big town in the SEC. I personally think BR is second behind Nashville among the towns in the SEC. Plus, LSU always has that appeal like they could consistently do similar to what they did last season. Which, if they could recruit and develop QBs better, they probably would.

Ever since Saban got to BR, their recruiting has been like this

Outside of the bags, you're in arguably the best mixture of college town and semi big town in the SEC. I personally think BR is second behind Nashville among the towns in the SEC. Plus, LSU always has that appeal like they could consistently do similar to what they did last season. Which, if they could recruit and develop QBs better, they probably would.

Ever since Saban got to BR, their recruiting has been like this
Yeah if swamp *** and Crystal Meth are your thing then Baton rouge is definitely a Top Sec City

Advertisement
Bro some of that eye candy on lsu campus think about those new orleans louisiana women. And that football atmosphere is top notch. They get treated like a pro team. Plus they pay. Ppl talk bad abt nevin but they had a booster take money from a childrens hospital to pay kids. We dont have that kind of dedication...

Advertisement
Back