2021 OT Tristan Leigh receives offer

Garcia didn't sign with Miami because of hashtags. It seemed obvious he was hoping for a committable offer from a top school that never came. Not saying he hates Miami, I'm sure he liked his visits, but it seems clear we weren't his first, second, or even third choice if he had it his way. That, to me, gives me thoughts he'll look to transfer if he's not starting in a couple years. We'll see. Just my .02.

Have fun tweeting at Leigh, though. Not weird at all that grown adults obsessively tweet at teenagers.
Why did you come to Miami? Oh because a bunch of creepy *** fans decided to hashtag my *** on Twitter. I can't stand grown "men" tweeting at high school kids.

Advertisement
Garcia didn't sign with Miami because of hashtags. It seemed obvious he was hoping for a committable offer from a top school that never came. Not saying he hates Miami, I'm sure he liked his visits, but it seems clear we weren't his first, second, or even third choice if he had it his way. That, to me, gives me thoughts he'll look to transfer if he's not starting in a couple years. We'll see. Just my .02.

Have fun tweeting at Leigh, though. Not weird at all that grown adults obsessively tweet at teenagers.
He definitely played the game wrong then. If he was looking for a Bama, Clemson, Oregon etc. offer, he should've dropped USC months ago when Miller Moss came in, not when every top school already had top quality QBs committed.

Man I get that our commits wanna recruit other players and its cool sometimes but it loses its effect when they waste their time tweeting at these kids that we have no shot at. Didnt this kid leave us out of his top 5 months ago? All this #LeighToTheU bull**** makes us look stupid and easy to troll
James Williams left us out of his top two the week before he committed 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement

It’s not weird at all. Just like it’s not weird when grown adults yell at coaches thru the TV and the **** coaches can’t hear them.

Last edited:
OU bound, probably already signed
He didn't sign anywhere. Got cold feet at the last minute and pushed it off to Feb

UF getting buzz because his long time girlfriend is going to school near there. Not UF but another florida school. they made a big impression so now they may be in it more than they were before. Odds are it's Oklahoma but you never know..

Advertisement
He definitely played the game wrong then. If he was looking for a Bama, Clemson, Oregon etc. offer, he should've dropped USC months ago when Miller Moss came in, not when every top school already had top quality QBs committed.
I don’t disagree, but if you’re Alabama or Clemson, do you even care if a kid is committed that you want?

Lol I'm not from Canada, just got my name from Canada Goose. Tried to tie in something original to the Canes and this was the first thing I thought of.

Well, I was about to type some smart-@ss ****, but I looked it up and apparently the White-Faced Ibis is native to Canada. Not only is it native to Canada, but it's color scheme is somewhat UM-ish. So carry on, sir, and welcome.

70695751.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why did you come to Miami? Oh because a bunch of creepy *** fans decided to hashtag my *** on Twitter. I can't stand grown "men" tweeting at high school kids.
You don’t have to like it or understand it.... but kids nowadays are obsessed with social media likes and love this type of stuff. It may not be what ultimately wins a recruiting battle but it doesn’t hurt in the slightest.

He didn't sign anywhere. Got cold feet at the last minute and pushed it off to Feb

UF getting buzz because his long time girlfriend is going to school near there. Not UF but another florida school. they made a big impression so now they may be in it more than they were before. Odds are it's Oklahoma but you never know..
Any female headed to Santa Fe CC couldn’t be my gf. So just off that.., Cane Lock!!! Lol

Advertisement
Back