• nystateofmind

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • TheOriginalCane + his Adversaries

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • fincane

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at this ***get on Popov handle number 7 last night apparently.
I didn’t want to do this but I’m gonna make you relive it
Home Run Sport GIF by MLB
that happened that night you threw your 78 mph heater at me ….that happened over and over and over .

Fake news. This is you vs me. Easy money

unnamed.gif

Advertisement
This is a great post except the way you make it seem as though @Dr.L.ThugU somehow is the front man for the rest of us. I want to be clear when I say I do not in any way want to be associated with that Haitian tranny pole smoking stickball loving kickball fan.
Keep it up and I’ll have to share what happened between you and Ferman at Heinz field (in the men’s room , which I’ve never figured out why either one of you was in the men’s room)
I stand in support of the baby blue, tranny-loving, garden tool borrowing, cat eating angry cop.
I can’t stand those dudes except for @FlatlandCane who’s the GOAT .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread went to shiit I will tolerate a lot but the Fermin shiit is hitting below the belt.

Speaking of Fermin, @Dr.L.ThugU how many active dm chats do you have going with him and shodell? We all know your love of the pm. How many people will respond to this post confirming you pm’d them most likely to try to sell them some Haitian black market android box….

Advertisement
It’s all an act. It’s all part of the planned skit. There are no insults of the type you folks in the audience at home are reading which actually being said.
I don’t really hate them but @JBCanes-NC is a drunk Lumbee with a noodle arm , @stevehick does do nails for a living and eats cats , @Ecush did meet up with Ferman at Heinz Field (let’s see him try and deny it) and @FlatlandCane is the GOAT.

Advertisement
Back