Votes: 6 10.7%
  • TheOriginalCane + his Adversaries

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • fincane

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I agree. This is a fact and that’s what I don’t get about Gary Ferman. Every thread over there sucks. These guys made that place interesting.
Help me out here. I haven't been on here long enough to know if @Dr.L.ThugU , @Ecush , @JBCanes-NC , @stevehick, @FlatlandCane truly despise each other or are actually friends. Are some of them on the same side or is it a 5 man brawl? Very confusing. Either way, I usually enjoy their commentary about each other. Usually pretty fresh and interesting. Much more creative than when some other posters bash each other on here.

Help me out here. I haven't been on here long enough to know if @Dr.L.ThugU , @Ecush , @JBCanes-NC , @stevehick, @FlatlandCane truly despise each other or are actually friends. Are some of them on the same side or is it a 5 man brawl? Very confusing. Either way, I usually enjoy their commentary about each other. Usually pretty fresh and interesting. Much more creative than when some other posters bash each other on here.
Not RvA but I can tell you I despise those losers. Which one do I hate the most...Now tht is a difficult question...cat eater, tar heel fan, transvestite enthusiast, horrible boss, insurance arsonist, nail salon owner, 3-41 from three point range shooter, lumbee.....I think I hate them equally.

Not RvA but I can tell you I despise those losers. Which one do I hate the most...Now tht is a difficult question...cat eater, tar heel fan, transvestite enthusiast, horrible boss, insurance arsonist, nail salon owner, 3-41 from three point range shooter, lumbee.....I think I hate them equally.
You’re just an angry man, because they ousted your governor that you loved so much and you only get 3 good months of golf, living in that barren wasteland.

Advertisement

I can’t break it all down for public consumption. But…. @Dr.L.ThugU is a tranny lover. He goes missing for months at a time, tranny binge.

@Ecush is an angry yank from Long Island. Aka the roided up cop.

@stevehick can’t say on a public forum

@FlatlandCane I definitely can’t say on a public forum.

****, not that you threw in one was a **** Lumbee.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Funny, I used to **** with this beautiful thicc Lumbee from Lumberton, but she was a 1st and 15th type of girl, so I knew it wouldn't last.

A few thoughts:
- There is "good" and "bad" "derailments"
-- Even "derailmemt" is in eye of beholder*
- I believe we all agree "nun ****" thread is a derailment...but also the single greatest collection of prose ever put forth by mankind... hence GOOD!

For me personally, all save one choice (and it's listed as too long to be accurate actually) are tremendous and humorous purveyors of "good".
Who hasn't went to a trailer park during a meth-fueled bender to hookup with trannies? Yes, Butch is DAW GAWD and it's heartwarming to get Kenneth updates.

The #2 slot is a tough one.

*I offer the first to "attack" or be a jackhole; derailing IS NOT defending... that would be the "Let It Go" award
add this guy @nystateofmind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah. Never been to that 1. I’m sure it was a hole
Oh yea, it was. My squad leader took me there after going to one of those illegal massage parlors on Bragg Blvd (had to be owned by Epstien, those were some fine *** Asian hoes) and he told me I guarantee this would be the best omlette you ever had.

It was on exit 70 off 95. I think near Dunn. It was a hole, but ****, he wasn't lying.
Funny the waitress sat her *** up on my shoulder taking my order and was like do you want milk with that.... I wanted to Me Myself and Irene that ***.... but I ain't know where that ****y been.

Man, great times, breakfast and a lap dance. So ******* American.

Advertisement

Oh yea, it was. My squad leader took me there after going to one of those illegal massage parlors on Bragg Blvd (had to be owned by Epstien, those were some fine *** Asian hoes) and he told me I guarantee this would be the best omlette you ever had.

It was on exit 70 off 95. I think near Dunn. It was a hole, but ****, he wasn't lying.
Funny the waitress sat her *** up on my shoulder taking my order and was like do you want milk with that.... I wanted to Me Myself and Irene that ***.... but I ain't know where that ****y been.

Man, great times, breakfast and a lap dance. So ******* American.

I hope they didn't carry you to Hay street.

Advertisement
Back