Votes: 6 10.7%
  • TheOriginalCane + his Adversaries

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • fincane

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I would vote for @TheOriginalCane but I generally agree with him and I enjoy the *** whippings he hands out.
OGH... I love you, but👇

xTiTnIilwuFFFpf2Cc.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A few thoughts:
- There is "good" and "bad" "derailments"
-- Even "derailmemt" is in eye of beholder*
- I believe we all agree "nun ****" thread is a derailment...but also the single greatest collection of prose ever put forth by mankind... hence GOOD!

For me personally, all save one choice (and it's listed as too long to be accurate actually) are tremendous and humorous purveyors of "good".
Who hasn't went to a trailer park during a meth-fueled bender to hookup with trannies? Yes, Butch is DAW GAWD and it's heartwarming to get Kenneth updates.

The #2 slot is a tough one.

*I offer the first to "attack" or be a jackhole; derailing IS NOT defending... that would be the "Let It Go" award
This thread was supposed to be about derailer folk coming in to hijack said threads. Then here you come in trying to be judgemental of meth addicts and other folk just out looking for a good time with people of alternative lifestyles. You sir are the epitome of a derailer!
The internet and social media is no place in 2021 for folks like you who don't appreciate a good crack pipe and reach around every now and again.

Advertisement
This thread was supposed to be about derailer folk coming in to hijack said threads. Then here you come in trying to be judgemental of meth addicts and other folk just out looking for a good time with people of alternative lifestyles. You sir are the epitome of a derailer!
The internet and social media is no place in 2021 for folks like you who don't appreciate a good crack pipe and reach around every now and again.
Hahahahahaha

This stupid ***get went 0-4 against me. I was only a rising soph in high school, this Chris Sabo wannabe was a graduating senior. I k’d his *** 4x. The worst lead off batter I’ve ever faced.
Look at this ***get on Popov handle number 7 last night apparently.
I didn’t want to do this but I’m gonna make you relive it
Home Run Sport GIF by MLB
that happened that night you threw your 78 mph heater at me ….that happened over and over and over .

Advertisement
Back