• nystateofmind

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • TheOriginalCane + his Adversaries

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • fincane

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That tranny AIDS is rotting your brain. Go back to Haiti.
space truckers nasa GIF

That ought to keep you busy for a while , enjoy .

Advertisement
There you go again speaking to me in riddles like one of my law school professors.

Nun **** situation is not a derail for the purposes of this category. Im talking about the dreck de la dreck of threadjacking
As you have defined above, jacko has had some head scratching takes vis a vis the topic of x thread

Advertisement
When my good friend @Dr.L.ThugU and his drunken misfit co-hosts show up in a thread doing their thing, I do not consider it a derail.

99/100 times they are making a subpar thread a worthwhile thread.
This is a great post except the way you make it seem as though @Dr.L.ThugU somehow is the front man for the rest of us. I want to be clear when I say I do not in any way want to be associated with that Haitian tranny pole smoking stickball loving kickball fan.

Advertisement
@JBCanes-NC is a drunk , thread derailing ***get extraordinaire. He’s finally gonna win an award ……. Happy for him after ending his baseball career when I went 5-5 with 3 HRs and 9 RBI against him .

This stupid ***get went 0-4 against me. I was only a rising soph in high school, this Chris Sabo wannabe was a graduating senior. I k’d his *** 4x. The worst lead off batter I’ve ever faced.

When my good friend @Dr.L.ThugU and his drunken misfit co-hosts show up in a thread doing their thing, I do not consider it a derail.

99/100 times they are making a subpar thread a worthwhile thread.
I agree. This is a fact and that’s what I don’t get about Gary Ferman. Every thread over there sucks. These guys made that place interesting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back