Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not.....
img_1_1640781409718.jpg

@Empirical Cane , I’ll ask it this way: which of the above is the 2nd biggest derailer?
A few thoughts:
- There is "good" and "bad" "derailments"
-- Even "derailmemt" is in eye of beholder*
- I believe we all agree "nun ****" thread is a derailment...but also the single greatest collection of prose ever put forth by mankind... hence GOOD!

For me personally, all save one choice (and it's listed as too long to be accurate actually) are tremendous and humorous purveyors of "good".
Who hasn't went to a trailer park during a meth-fueled bender to hookup with trannies? Yes, Butch is DAW GAWD and it's heartwarming to get Kenneth updates.

The #2 slot is a tough one.

*I offer the first to "attack" or be a jackhole; derailing IS NOT defending... that would be the "Let It Go" award

Advertisement
So, who's the bigger UNCunt fan?

@JBCanes-NC
@Dr.L.ThugU

I'm starting shît on purpose.
@JBCanes-NC is a drunk , thread derailing ***get extraordinaire. He’s finally gonna win an award ……. Happy for him after ending his baseball career when I went 5-5 with 3 HRs and 9 RBI against him .

Advertisement
A few thoughts:
- There is "good" and "bad" "derailments"
-- Even "derailmemt" is in eye of beholder*
- I believe we all agree "nun ****" thread is a derailment...but also the single greatest collection of prose ever put forth by mankind... hence GOOD!

For me personally, all save one choice (and it's listed as too long to be accurate actually) are tremendous and humorous purveyors of "good".
Who hasn't went to a trailer park during a meth-fueled bender to hookup with trannies? Yes, Butch is DAW GAWD and it's heartwarming to get Kenneth updates.

The #2 slot is a tough one.

*I offer the first to "attack" or be a jackhole; derailing IS NOT defending... that would be the "Let It Go" award
There you go again speaking to me in riddles like one of my law school professors.

Nun **** situation is not a derail for the purposes of this category. Im talking about the dreck de la dreck of threadjacking

Advertisement
Back