2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Troutman is a decent backup plan or at least 1A to Hood imo, and he is originally from Miami I believe?...I like D.Alleyne, just not sure he is a must offer right now. Nice player though.

The louisiana kid mentioned early on is decent too

Or they skip a pure mike and hope Tyler Johnson can be groomed? Maybe Johnson/C.Smith/T.Johnson class if they miss out on Hood and Trautman (or don't pursue Troutman as much as I think they should/are)

Troutman is a decent backup plan or at least 1A to Hood imo, and he is originally from Miami I believe?...I like D.Alleyne, just not sure he is a must offer right now. Nice player though.

The louisiana kid mentioned early on is decent too

Or they skip a pure mike and hope Tyler Johnson can be groomed? Maybe Johnson/C.Smith/T.Johnson class if they miss out on Hood and Trautman (or don't pursue Troutman as much as I think they should/are)
IMO, you might be retarded. We have Deshaun Alleyne, Zach Lovett, and Cade Fordham still out there but you’re saying Troutman is 1A? Do you have any idea about what you’re talking about? Ever? Lol at you saying Deshaun might not being an offer but Troutman is a take. Want some glasses?

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMO, you might be retarded. We hace Deshaun Alleyne, Zach Lovett, and Cade Fordham still out there but you’re saying Troutman is 1A? Do you have any idea about what you’re talking about? Ever? Lol at you sawing Deshaun might not being an offer but Troutman is. Want some glasses?
DBF17E51-0493-4F3A-B4B4-E9C97453A7B7.gif

Advertisement
There is no war. Dude said a kid who’s being recruited heavily by Michigan, Auburn, and Penn State doesn’t deserve an offer but a kid UM and FSU aren’t recruiting is plan 1A. Dude is horrible.
I’m just here for the gifs. I’m pretty certain that Skeets will strike back so I’ll just hang out over here for a lil bit.

I’m just here for the gifs. I’m pretty certain that Skeets will strike back so I’ll just hang out over here for a lil bit.
yea, probably some response about being a ****rider like my 14 y/o cousin would say. Nothing logical about football but some sentences ending in ****rider. I'm just going to put him on ignore so I don't lose anymore brain cells trying to understand his stupidity.

yea, probably some response about being a ****rider like my 14 y/o cousin would say. Nothing logical about football but some sentences ending in ****rider. I'm just going to put him on ignore so I don't lose anymore brain cells trying to understand his stupidity.
Because calling someone retarded isn’t something your 14yr old cousin would say. Umm ok.

Advertisement
Back