2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
chase smith >

As a striker, sure. Definitely has the athleticism to match. However Hood is an ILB in this defense and one that is much needed. The other 2 commits all are DEs for their high school and will have to make the adjustment in college. Hood is the general we need at MLB

Baker & Patke are two of the worst recruiters I've ever seen...

And I'm not throwing Rumph in because he doesn't get to call his own shots, not saying he's a good recruiter. But if he had more say so on offers & recruiting in general I think he'd land more.

Bruh, may I remind you that Patke was a grad assistant at the “infamous” University of Incarnate Word (Go Cardinals), and a grad assistant at LA Tech, prior to coming to Miami as a LB coach? What should any of us expect?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Michigan is selling they had 3 SoFla Linebackers drafted the last 2 years to Jaydon.
Only one who will maybe become decent is Bush and color me skeptical on dude. He still can't cover the pass. Go watch the Ravens steelers last game. Boy is a 2 down linebacker. You can find that all day in the NFL.

Advertisement
Who cares what they do IN the league? Michigan got them to the league and that’s all these kids care about. Besides, name the young every down LBs that we are putting in the league? Lol, exactly.

Anyway, a harmless CB from a Michigan reporter isn’t enough to have me blink an eye yet. I think we will be in this one as long as we hold up our end on the field.

Advertisement
Back