2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Baker & Patke are two of the worst recruiters I've ever seen...

And I'm not throwing Rumph in because he doesn't get to call his own shots, not saying he's a good recruiter. But if he had more say so on offers & recruiting in general I think he'd land more.
I shouldn’t be as hard on Rumph as I am because he’s actually a decent coach. But his recruiting makes me want to take down a fifth. Baker and Patke are absolutely useless and I knew hiring them wasn’t going to be a good thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can Diaz not see,care that all his top recruiters are on the offensive side.And it's not like they are awful recruiters but are good coaches,they suck at both.
Because that would take self-awareness and a look in the mirror. I’ve said this countless times but firing the offensive coaches (twice) was easy. Getting rid of “his guys” on the defensive side would show a killer instinct and a willingness to be challenged. Even if we get the talent up, which we won’t fully with these muppets on the defensive side, would you have any confidence in them vs Dabo in an ACCCG or against a top team with a month to prepare and scheme against them? They are stealing paychecks.

Advertisement
Back