2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
Love everything about this kid. Fast (11.72 100M as a freshman), physical and productive. His mom is a pastor in Belle Glade and he's done over 500 hours of community service out there. He seems like a mature, smart young man in his interviews.

I'd like to see how fluid he is in camp/7-on-7 settings, but he is a missile in pads and seems to have the mentality we want in the 2021 class.

Advertisement

6'1 212lbs 3-star LB out of West Palm Beach, goes to 3A school Cardinal Newman

Had a great Junior season with 115tcks 25TFL's 7 sacks & pick 6 INT.

He originally started out as a RB his Freshman year, but moved to LB, he's got very good instincts, plays with aggression, 4.6 speed & high football IQ. Diagnoses well & attacks the ball carrier, is built like tank, big strong kid that isn't stiff for his size & can drop back in coverage as well.

Is the Captain of that Cardinal Newman Defense & brings the hammer as a tackler, total thumper. Fits perfect in our system at Mike LB. And from what I know is actually high on Miami.

Holds offers from USF, Wash St, Central Michigan & FIU.

tenor (71).gif

What's the feeling on him, bag player, troll, or just looking for right the situation?

them mfer's recruit Palm Beach better than we do. They are knee deep snatching kids from Palm Beach this year...the Broward kids aint coming as usual.
Facts.

They just raided PBC for their two best OL's & their best LB & took two DB's from PB earlier in the year too.

The Broward kids seem to be going to Western, AH & CC is snatching a few of'em this year too.

Advertisement
What's the feeling on him, bag player, troll, or just looking for right the situation?
Smart kid that comes from a good family, I sincerely doubt he's a bag chaser.

It's just that STA is very persuasive & can get just about any kid to transfer to them.

Lots of kids transfer their because they wanna win a State title before they leave HS, sometimes kids do it for offers & attention. Hood was already getting crazy offers before he just transferred so I don't see him as an attention seeker.

Hearing that name Buster Davis just gives me terrible flashbacks. My first UM game was 06 vs FSU, I was a sophomore in HS and Buster Davis and Eugene Hayes were literally all over the field. I barely knew who tf they were before that game but I swear it felt like Davis had 21 TFLs in that game alone, lol.
I want to throw up....

them mfer's recruit Palm Beach better than we do. They are knee deep snatching kids from Palm Beach this year...the Broward kids aint coming as usual.

Cardinal Newman lost their Head Coach a few weeks ago......I was told to expect all their studs to leave their. That being said, the rumor that Hood was transferring to STA has been floating around Palm Beach County for a couple months now.

It's just that STA is very persuasive & can get just about any kid to transfer to them.

Lots of kids transfer their because they wanna win a State title before they leave HS, sometimes kids do it for offers & attention. Hood was already getting crazy offers before he just transferred so I don't see him as an attention seeker.
A lot of the kids from Palm Beach going to STA feel that they will get more/better offers playing at STA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course I remember, he was a Nole when I was in High school.

This kid is much taller than Buster, but I get the reference.

Idk whether he's a plan A or not, but I do know he likes Miami a lot & we could get him if we wanted him.

The 21 LB class is super deep, there's lots of prospects, so who knows what this staff wants or is looking for lol.

I just wish we had a legit LB coach that could actually land some of these kids.
I used to make a lot of jokes about Buster on Grassy over his height. Maybe I was mean, but, after all, he was a Nole.

I think the Noles had another really small LB, and I used to joke that the other guy would put Buster on his shoulders to play.

Of course Rohan might have been the smallest of all, so I shouldn't have made fun. But he was a Nole, after all.

If his mom is a preacher, than they are epitome of the bag chasers. That **** building fund is always needing donations, but not a one shiny ***** can found in the church.

The you man said it in his STA transfer announcement he wanted to play on a national stage he left his former HS for STA. So when the SEC comes calling will he tell UM he needs to decommit to play on bigger stage in the SEC? I applaud the youngman's candid nature though.

Go Canes

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back