NFL 2021 Draft

Advertisement
Parsons is not a natural LB. He was just bigger/faster/stronger than everyone else on the field when he played. He won't get away with that in the NFL. Maybe he can be a rush LB in a 3/4? I like linebackers with instincts - that quickly diagnose plays and snuff them out, and he isn't that.
Add to it who is the last penns tate defender worth a sh*t. Im scared dolphins wil be interested in him

Advertisement
Mel Kiper has neither going in the top 20 and has Parsons going 9h overall. How this man still has a job is beyond me.
He’s literally had a job for like 25 years while being wrong lat least 75% of the time.
That has to be some kind of a record.
He was supposed to quit after he said Clauson was a first round pick. Kiper is a bum.

Good to see the draft media catching up to what I was saying on here in mid-Nov as @brock and others argued with me.

Roche also been getting some buzz as a Bucs target on Day 2. Temple connection with Arians and Bowles.

Advertisement

Good to see the draft media catching up to what I was saying on here in mid-Nov as @brock and others argued with me.

Roche also been getting some buzz as a Bucs target on Day 2. Temple connection with Arians and Bowles.

Yeah I’ve always been extremely high on Phillips , knew this would happen

Yeah I’ve always been extremely high on Phillips , knew this would happen
I was actually trying to say you were arguing against me but I phrased it poorly. Then I looked back at the threads and you were pretty vocal about loving Phillips it just seemed like you were down on him relative to Rousseau.

So double mistake on my part but it actually worked out with what I wrote smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Phillips ran 4.5- 4.6 in HS. It’ll be interesting to see his 40. If he pulls off a 4.5 at over 260lbs he won’t get out of the top 10. If Greg runs a 4.7 at 280lbs he’s not getting out of the top 10 either. You can say what you want about overweighting 40s but these guys have the production to match. Every team needs more pass rushers.

Phillips ran 4.5- 4.6 in HS. It’ll be interesting to see his 40. If he pulls off a 4.5 at over 260lbs he won’t get out of the top 10. If Greg runs a 4.7 at 280lbs he’s not getting out of the top 10 either. You can say what you want about overweighting 40s but these guys have the production to match. Every team needs more pass rushers.
We'll see. A lot of evaluators are touting Phillips as the best rusher in the draft yet pointing to nebulous "off-field concerns" that might push him to Day 2 (or pick 32). He has the injury history with concussions being particularly concerning and of course NFL teams perceive his passion for music - or mere presence of interest in anything non-football related - as detracting from his commitment to football. Idk the dude plays like his life is on the line and trains like an animal but the NFL cocoon wants only robots who just grind football and family and prayer so I'm sure he will be off a lot of boards lmao.

When’s the last time a pass rushing DE didn’t go in the top 10

Advertisement
Back