2021 Draft

gogeta4

All-ACC
Parsons is not a natural LB. He was just bigger/faster/stronger than everyone else on the field when he played. He won't get away with that in the NFL. Maybe he can be a rush LB in a 3/4? I like linebackers with instincts - that quickly diagnose plays and snuff them out, and he isn't that.
Add to it who is the last penns tate defender worth a sh*t. Im scared dolphins wil be interested in him

U2026

Recruit
Mel Kiper has neither going in the top 20 and has Parsons going 9h overall. How this man still has a job is beyond me.
He’s literally had a job for like 25 years while being wrong lat least 75% of the time.
That has to be some kind of a record.
He was supposed to quit after he said Clauson was a first round pick. Kiper is a bum.

HighSeas

Sophomore

Good to see the draft media catching up to what I was saying on here in mid-Nov as @brock and others argued with me.

Roche also been getting some buzz as a Bucs target on Day 2. Temple connection with Arians and Bowles.

brock

All-American

Good to see the draft media catching up to what I was saying on here in mid-Nov as @brock and others argued with me.

Roche also been getting some buzz as a Bucs target on Day 2. Temple connection with Arians and Bowles.
Yeah I’ve always been extremely high on Phillips , knew this would happen

HighSeas

Sophomore
Yeah I’ve always been extremely high on Phillips , knew this would happen
I was actually trying to say you were arguing against me but I phrased it poorly. Then I looked back at the threads and you were pretty vocal about loving Phillips it just seemed like you were down on him relative to Rousseau.

So double mistake on my part but it actually worked out with what I wrote smh.