Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Can't see how. He knew exactly what he was buying. Based on his track record, Manny's D works for the first 2-3 years before folk figure it out and expose the fundamental weaknesses of his scheme. So if Franklin wanted two good years, Manny might give that to him. Franklin may bounce at that point anyway. OTOH, the Big 10 ground and pound schemes may expose Manny's flaws faster than previous stops.

As soon as he sees the recruiting Manny brings its really going to hit him.
The talent on that defense will only be as good as what he inherited.

Advertisement
What’s crazy is all this is happening everywhere and NCAA can’t do anything about it (currently) I just don’t see how they continue to allow blatant pay for play. I just hope Miami can win a championship before this NIL stuff is stopped
It’s too late it’ll never be over now
The best that can happen is a cap on amount u can make
And the rest u donate to the school

Maaaaaaaan. Only 13 likes for this quality post??? SMH. I know more than 13 of you closet pervs opened this spoiler up and enjoyed it. Y’all ain’t fooling no one.

And yes I went back to look at it a second time which is when I noticed the lack of upvotes. So what!

Suspicious Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
@gogeta4 fun fact:
The father of actors Wood Harris (Avon Barksdale on "The Wire") and Steve Harris (Eugene Young on "The Practice") grew up in the Liberia neighborhood down here in Hollywood. Their father went to Attucks HS back in the day. Apparently he was a good athlete in his own right back then too.

Attachments

• dac75a7f62817b6d6aa599a708e36b48.jpeg
    dac75a7f62817b6d6aa599a708e36b48.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
Advertisement
"I just don't really know."

Freakin' Blake Alderman is a paid sportswriter coving the Gaytors, he has a media credential, he can ask all the questions he wants to ask.

And HE "just doesn't really know".

Yeah, well I do know one thing. If this was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT about NIL (and it wasn't, although that may have been one of the biggest factors), then Miami just offered more than UiF did. And not by a lot. Maybe 50K? Maybe 75K?

And I know that people are going to try to act like "oh, Florida is being so PRUDENT with its money". Really? Who else is available in the Portal that representa a "better return on investment"? I mean, when a professional sports team decides not to pay a top free agent so that they can use the money on multiple lower-cost free agents, you can SEE the strategy.

WHERE IS THE GAYTOR STRATEGY? Where are all the transfers and HS signees that the Gaytors were able to "afford" by not throwing an extra 50K or 75K at this one particular recruit?

Not to mention the other obvious conclusion, that the Gaytors have been lying to themselves..."Gaytor Guard is going to put us on a par with Alabama and Georgia, we're one of the big boys now"...REALLY? When is the last time you heard about Bama or Georgia losing out on a kid over being frugal with 50K or 75K? And if the Gaytors can't "outbid" poor destitute Miami, when will they ever beat Alabama or Georgia for a recruit who is looking for NIL money?

Advertisement
Back