Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

ZeroBeachCane3

Senior
Premium
3A8B6E54-7AF4-4E8B-9455-9168ED66AB73.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he likely has 1 internal source on the support staff who feeds him this so whatever he texted them and they said we feel good is the update lol what does him being out of the office have to do with anything
He means he has to go through the locked CIS thread to see what updates may have been posted by people with sources, but didn’t want to say that as it would put doubt in about his credibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That would be an insane overhaul to arguably the most important position group in a matter of a few months.

Mario would have addressed the lack of talent and experienced depth for both the short term and long term. The two deep would be positioned to be Top 10-esque for 2023 and 2024.

We would lose Agude, Lichtenstein, and Moultrie but I have a feeling the 2023 DL class is going to be elite elite elite elite!

Advertisement
That would be an insane overhaul to arguably the most important position group in a matter of a few months.

Mario would have addressed the lack of talent and experienced depth for both the short term and long term. The two deep would be positioned to be Top 10-esque for 2023 and 2024.

We would lose Agude, Lichtenstein, and Moultrie but I have a feeling the 2023 DL class is going to be elite elite elite elite!
True but they would still be super young

Advertisement
Back