Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
@gogeta4 fun fact:
The father of actors Wood Harris (Avon Barksdale on "The Wire") and Steve Harris (Eugene Young on "The Practice") grew up in the Liberia neighborhood down here in Hollywood. Their father went to Attucks HS back in the day. Apparently he was a good athlete in his own right back then too.
Thats crazy...

Wood Harris one of my fav actors ever.
Makes sense he directed a whole movie down here ins outh lorida i had it on dvd back in the day it had him and CAMRON in it.

It’s a database where your medical records are accessible at any time by any healthcare provider or doctor especially during an emergency.
No but I think it’s a great idea. You wouldn’t believe this but an old family friend about 10 years ago told me about an idea like this except it might have just been
Access to ekg data. Ironically now everyone can report an EKG to their doctor with an Apple Watch. This is better because I believe all data and records are accessible on demand.

Think a million people in total uploaded their data within three weeks of launch. That was at the end of January.

So I presume a lot more have done it since then. And its a really smart idea, so people will continue to do it.
Ruiz commented on the number of social media hits LifeWallet received when they announced the signing of the transfer from Kansas State. Said that alone justified the investment.

Advertisement
As I watch his film, the thing I notice the most is that he's an active NT, not just a space eater. He uses his hands well and disengages. This kid, and a better scheme, will improve our LB play alot. He's big and long (pause, I think that's how it's done), and, as he develops, should be a handful for most IOL alone.

And, his frame looks like he can still put on some good weight. In 2 years, this kid, combined with LT, could be a PROBLEM! Can you imagine this DL in few years

SDE - Kelly
DT - LT
NT - Jackson
WDE - Moss

That's a playoff DL.

Advertisement

The fact he is NOW turning 19 is a terrifying thought for people who will face this kid the next 2 years. Got legit burn at 18 at maybe the most difficult position for a young kid to play and did it at a P5 school

Wild

Was just telling someone earlier, cant remember the last time that we had someone like him physically. He is heavier than Allen Bailey, slightly taller as well and isn’t sloppy at all. It’s unbelievable.

Was just telling someone earlier, cant remember the last time that we had someone like him physically. He is heavier than Allen Bailey, slightly taller as well and isn’t sloppy at all. It’s unbelievable.
And I think they said he would’ve had the biggest hands in the NFL Draft this year for a D Lineman…it’s crazy lol

As I watch his film, the thing I notice the most is that he's an active NT, not just a space eater. He uses his hands well and disengages. This kid, and a better scheme, will improve our LB play alot. He's big and long (pause, I think that's how it's done), and, as he develops, should be a handful for most IOL alone.

And, his frame looks like he can still put on some good weight. In 2 years, this kid, combined with LT, could be a PROBLEM! Can you imagine this DL in few years

SDE - Kelly
DT - LT
NT - Jackson
WDE - Moss

That's a playoff DL.
Need to keep stacking those chips.

Advertisement
Yeah…

IMO if the kid doesn’t leave here a top 3 round pick, someone messed up lol. He is literally a unicorn with foot speed.
These big guys who get big and develop late are the ones to look for. They tend to have plus athleticism and didn’t get where they are simply because they were always so much bigger than everybody else.

Jackson was a late rising DE going into his senior year. After 1 year in college, he is 6-6 310 and not fat at all. Crazy.

But can he do this??

Dance Miami GIF by big3rollup
I can watch this all day!!! 😂😂😂

Our new dance when we are up 40 on FSPooooo.

That right arm throw back is an underrated move. Takes the dance to a new level. The calf strength is impressive. Johnny Drama would be jealous.

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gates are consulting the computer science department to tweak the class rankings calculator so they can try to figure out how much money we actually spent on Jackson and the rest of the transfers.

Some are just blessed with amazing genetics. Now you couple that with great coaching, next level nutrition and a top notch strength & conditioning program and you have yourself a progrum changing potential 1st Rd pick on your squad. That Sir, is a recipe for long-term success.

Advertisement
Back