2021 Coaching Salaries

I know nothing about contract stuff, but I assume they have incentives built in. Obviously the base salary is key year to year, but is BK likely to have a bigger incentive package?
He'd have to. Still sucks if you have an injury plagued year. Heck he's sandwiched in-between Fisch & Locksley. Douche bag or not, the guy wins.

Advertisement
I always wondered why Jim is not getting paid more at Mich.
David Shaw - Wow...good for you bro...get yours.
Steve - that's all you could get from Texas?
Luke Fickell - about to double his salary
Gus Malzahn - available for cheap---Probably number one on Miami's list. just saying.

Manny - they are listing your near future salary.
Do NOT want Gus Malzahn here.

That's insane that David Shaw is making that much. Granted once you take away all the CA taxes he's prob not sitting that pretty.

I always wondered why Jim is not getting paid more at Mich.
David Shaw - Wow...good for you bro...get yours.
Steve - that's all you could get from Texas?
Luke Fickell - about to double his salary
Gus Malzahn - available for cheap---Probably number one on Miami's list. just saying.

Manny - they are listing your near future salary.
Malzahn is losing games to terrible Navy teams. He's probably not even #1 on Miami (OH)'s list.

He'd have to. Still sucks if you have an injury plagued year. Heck he's sandwiched in-between Fisch & Locksley. Douche bag or not, the guy wins.
Agree. I always thought, Kelly was a little like Helton at USC. ND hired him, but weren’t fully convinced he was going to be the guy, but unlike Helton he wins far more

Advertisement
Advertisement
4470819D-0426-40A9-95C4-FFE0ECCC5841.jpeg

77E4BBB0-AE9D-441A-8F38-63546E75B745.jpeg

9F252841-3A74-4A52-BF65-111FB6A10754.jpeg

072AE4A8-22ED-438E-AE75-C3BA97E866D0.jpeg

92F27BBD-7FC3-49C8-ABD4-E860F9FCFF2E.jpeg

4EAC0256-5B77-49B9-97DB-DCD08BF918E6.jpeg

Hugh Freeze
Jamey Chadwell
Jeff Traylor
Billy Napier

Are all super cheap right now, 4 good HC’s all making well under $3mill, if the Admin is gonna be cheap you jump on any one of those & get way more bang for your buck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hugh Freeze
Jamey Chadwell
Jeff Traylor
Billy Napier

Are all super cheap right now, 4 good HC’s all making well under $3mill, if we had an Admin worth a **** you jump on any one of those & get way more bang for your buck.
**** do you think Miami is going to pay both Manny's buyout and a $5M buyout for Napier? $~3Mish for the others and Freeze buyout not listed.
Yeah I realize if Manny gets another coaching job that salary will be subtracted from his owed money, but he may probably do the same analyst role thing that all the other coaches are doing to get their money.

We are in a bad situation lol.

Advertisement
You mean to tell me we could have Dave Aranda or Jeff Hafley for the same Zero dollars we are paying Manny??? What are we waiting for??
The amount of guys making between $3mm and $5mm that is rather have over Manny makes me depressed. For context the current Temple coach makes $2mm

Fuqin Blake James, no reason we should be in this situation

Hugh Freeze
Jamey Chadwell
Jeff Traylor
Billy Napier

Are all super cheap right now, 4 good HC’s all making well under $3mill, if the Admin is gonna be cheap you jump on any one of those & get way more bang for your buck.
I've already been a broken record and blue in the face making this point about The Iceman. Freeze is a no-brainer.

Do NOT want Gus Malzahn here.

That's insane that David Shaw is making that much. Granted once you take away all the CA taxes he's prob not sitting that pretty.
Shaw is **** good at what he does, and Stanford knows that they have to overpay a bit to keep him around. Keep in mind, he was a hot name in NFL circles for a minute. Stanford also has Silicon Valley money in their program, you know someone is writing that check with no hesitation.

Advertisement
Back