2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

He was the best of the last 3.

Kool was the best of them. Jess didn't develop anyone. Gerald ate that season which masked the lack of development elsewhere. When Gerald sat out the bowl game Wisconsin with no legit qb gashed us for 300+ on the ground. Jess is overrated

Advertisement
Kool was the best of them. Jess didn't develop anyone. Gerald ate that season which masked the lack of development elsewhere. When Gerald sat out the bowl game Wisconsin with no legit qb gashed us for 300+ on the ground. Jess is overrated
I don’t agree. The run defense improved under Simpson bc Kool was so focused on the pass rush. Kool also didn’t recruit and that’s part of it.

Advertisement
I feel like we are rutgers man lol, everyone in the sfla hates UM its so weird.
The "anonymous" former player(s) that post on this board **** on Miami every opportunity they get on top of the Chad Wilson types that publicly badmouth us.

The "anonymous" former player(s) that post on this board **** on Miami every opportunity they get on top of the Chad Wilson types that publicly badmouth us.
Must be something wrong we don't know about. Something changed in the early 2000's. I have no idea what but it's not the same cause of the results.

I think most people by now understand is not all Rumph's fault but Manny isn't going anywhere yet so replacing Rumph is at least a start.hopefully Baker and Padke go too but they're close to Manny and may survive for now.
How so? If Manny's the problem and he's not going anywhere, what does this start? What problem does this fix? Is it to just appease the masses so to buy him more time?

I don’t agree. The run defense improved under Simpson bc Kool was so focused on the pass rush. Kool also didn’t recruit and that’s part of it.
Run defense was worse with Simpson and we played a weaker schedule. A one legged rb from BC gashed us for 150. Playing Savanah state made stats look better. With Kool we held Clemson to 78 yards rushing. Yall really don't pay attention. The whole line ate under Kool. 2 deep at that. The last time our DL whipped ranked teams in the trenches was under him vs Va Tech and ND.

Advertisement
In a perfect world Manny, Rumph, Stroud, Patke, Baker, and Banda get fired... But, I know this won't happen so.... I keep Banda as a special teams coach, Hire T-Rob, Coach Kool for my DL (Banda will recruit for him), and then go get a DC maybe Muschamp... Maybe even hit up Barrow for LBs since Manny is Terrible.

Run defense was worse with Simpson and we played a weaker schedule. A one legged rb from BC gashed us for 150. Playing Savanah state made stats look better. With Kool we held Clemson to 78 yards rushing. Yall really don't pay attention. The whole line ate under Kool. 2 deep at that. The last time our DL whipped ranked teams in the trenches was under him vs Va Tech and ND.
Kool doesn’t recruit and got canned by Saban. Simpson took an NFL job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If these kids couldn't see the writing on the wall...
That’s what I’m saying

you’ve got to take a step back and look at the bigger picture and not just the right now text of the coaches pumping sunshine of familiarity when the entire coaching staff probably gets axed (like his DC and CB coach will be)

Advertisement
Back