2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

In a perfect world Manny, Rumph, Stroud, Patke, Baker, and Banda get fired... But, I know this won't happen so.... I keep Banda as a special teams coach, Hire T-Rob, Coach Kool for my DL (Banda will recruit for him), and then go get a DC maybe Muschamp... Maybe even hit up Barrow for LBs since Manny is Terrible.
So in your perfect world we don't have a HC, retain Lashlee and spend millions of dollars bringing in the failed USCw staff?

That's different to my perfect world for sure. For starters you haven't mentioned my harem.

Advertisement
Not gonna solve the problem for Harbaugh, but I posted before that I thought Don was a little past his prime and needed NFL CBs to run his defense effectively. I mean, he takes press coverage to another level.
Oh okay. I must have missed your post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Excuses

Legit elite recruiters change your mind. That's their job
That has been and will always be a bullsh1t excuse.

More pro athletes live dwn here than any other part of the country, More athletes vacation here than anywhere else, and more athletes retire n stay here than anywhere else.

Im tired of that bullsh1t kids need to leave bc there is too much trouble dwn here. There are kids in the pork and beans and Lincoln Fields that dont get in trouble. Spare the bullsh1t.

About 2 years ago me and my boy dropped off a well known player in Brownsville. The place was rough but the kid was well mannered and so was the fam. He saw the value in being a Cane.

The staff needs to do a better job point blank period. They need to show the value of being a Cane. We need to keep these kids here.

More pro athletes live dwn here than any other part of the country, More athletes vacation here than anywhere else, and more athletes retire n stay here than anywhere else.

Im tired of that bullsh1t kids need to leave bc there is too much trouble dwn here. There are kids in the pork and beans and Lincoln Fields that dont get in trouble. Spare the bullsh1t.

About 2 years ago me and my boy dropped off a well known player in Brownsville. The place was rough but the kid was well mannered and so was the fam. He saw the value in being a Cane.

The staff needs to do a better job point blank period. They need to show the value of being a Cane. We need to keep these kids here.

It’s almost like these parents don’t know the school is in Coral Gables

Advertisement

Kids always want to leave where they're from when it comes time for college. Obviously not every kid, but that's common in and outside of athletics. Sometimes it has to do with getting away from trouble, sometimes it has to do with just wanting to be on your own. There are other reasons as well, but I don't think it always comes down to strictly recruiting.

Kool doesn’t recruit and got canned by Saban. Simpson took an NFL job.
Bama is a better job than the sorry *** Falcons. He only coaxhss DTs lol.. And Kool in his sleep recruited better than Simpson. Simpson landed nobody unless you wanna count Holley. Cam Williams committed to Kool, Harvey committed to Diaz, and the NY Boys were because of Patke. So try again

Advertisement
Bama is a better job than the sorry *** Falcons. He only coaxhss DTs lol.. And Kool in his sleep recruited better than Simpson. Simpson landed nobody unless you wanna count Holley. Cam Williams committed to Kool, Harvey committed to Diaz, and the NY Boys were because of Patke. So try again
That it?

I don’t have to try again. Saban canned Kul bc he didn’t recruit.

Kul lazy on the trail. And Simpson was only here a year.

Man if mike just shut the **** up about the kids ******* height. Funny how I already who the **** it was too. He’s out here shopping in the clearance section and he’s worried about height?

Advertisement
Back