2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Side note: Palmetto better bring it this year. I like their coach, have met him a few times and watched them practice a few years ago. No excuse for them to not get past the first round. all that talent should have them contending for state. Don’t become Dade’s Deerfield Beach.

Advertisement
I never really paid attention to Smith due to his early commit to UF. His Hudl blew me away. Even though he’s short, he’s compact and runs through/bounces off tackles. Makes contested and acrobatic catches. YAC machine but can also be a deep threat.

His sophomore film is very impressive, and its obvious from his junior film he got bigger/stronger. Agree with everything you highlighted, very skilled player with above average athleticism

I watched his film for the first time about a month prior to his decommitment from UF, and remember feeling very salty about a minute into the highlight because the Gators were getting this guy

Favorite uncommitted offensive prospect that we're recruiting

Side note: Palmetto better bring it this year. I like their coach, have met him a few times and watched them practice a few years ago. No excuse for them to not get past the first round. all that talent should have them contending for state. Don’t become Dade’s Deerfield Beach.
We're playing St. Frances up in Baltimore this year, watch us work !

Advertisement
I may be the minority here, but if we lock up Smith I say pass on Alexis for a bigger position of need.

We won't be short for wide receivers after lashlees offense is showcased.

I like Alexis, he reminds me of James White and seems like he's got a very good head on his shoulders. Even though White primarily lines up in the backfield they look very similar catching & with the ball in their hands

Would certainly hate to see him leave but would much rather see him go to to Austin than the SEC or FSU

I also agree with focusing other positions with the remaining spots. While we do need to vastly improve the production from the WR room, IMO there's plenty of talent there to do so with what we already have + George, Brinson and Smith

Smith and Daniels seem to me the same type of Player just one plays more RB than the other. And Yulkeith best long term position is corner in my eyes.

But what I think is going on here is that Manny sees Tutu at Louisville and vows to not let another Dade playmaker slip out the cracks.
That's a start

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
At 1:15 of the full video he makes that one handed catch over the middle with a safety bearing down on him look simple. Insane play
He will catch balls in traffic and run over tacklers. It’s rare to find a speed guy like this with that mentality. There are also plays where he turns back into the field to gain extra yards instead of running out of bounds. It’s why I think he is a must have.

Advertisement
Back