2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Liberty City El

Dejazmach

5'9 177lbs ATH out of Miami Palmetto (same team as Corey Collier & Jason Marshall)

Versatile athlete that plays both RB & Slot WR, he's listed on 247 as 5'8 but is actually taller around 5'9-5'10 (has grown).

Has very good breakaway speed & Homerun hitting ability. Has good hands as a WR, had 8rec for 94yds bs South Dade last year & 4rec 70yds & 2TD's vs Belen in the playoffs. But is mainly being recruited as a RB on the next level.

Holds offers from LSU, Tenn, Penn St, Maryland, UNC, Cincinnati, Pitt, BC, Cuse & USF

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
Good plan b option if we don't land Yulk. Both are that RB WR hybrid athlete. Yulk got him on acceleration and speed though reminds me of a Noel Devine

Combo

Sophomore
Good plan b option if we don't land Yulk. Both are that RB WR hybrid athlete. Yulk got him on acceleration and speed though reminds me of a Noel Devine
I don't know why you wouldn't want both. You need guys like this. In addition to RB/WR, you need kick and punt returners, and these types are ideal for that.

I concede that if we're somehow able to land Mookie, Fleming, and Hyatt this year, we probably wouldn't go after both Yulkieth and this guy. But I don't think we'll be the lucky.

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Gators are the only team in Florida that had a good season. They should do very well 2021 but as always there are enough good players for everyone down here.

A1cane

Sophomore
Dynamite for the offensive system we just inherited. We better win some damn games.
With how the gators have one they could have done way better. I'll take yulkieth brown over home every day of the week. Smith is a take for the fact that Florida is trying to get Taylor and marshall