2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Palmetto alum here 05 came in right after Corey Kinsey the rb graduated. We always were hot garbage during my time. Happy to see that we stepped it up, wish the canes were not terrible and these kids had a reason to stay home.

Palmetto alum here 05 came in right after Corey Kinsey the rb graduated. We always were hot garbage during my time. Happy to see that we stepped it up, wish the canes were not terrible and these kids had a reason to stay home.
Unfortunately they will be pushing all of those kids to uf, heavy gator presence and alumni at the school apparently

Advertisement
Not sure where this is coming from but it's not the coaches at Palmetto pushing UF. If we had a decent year and actually recruited B Smith, we'd be in a much better spot. We were never leading for any of them, except probably Brashard ironically.

Now, I'd say they're all pretty heavy UF leans and I can still imagine Collier joining them. Smith, Collier and Marshall are real close.

Seems like Edwards likes UM a lot...Hope we land him. He is really underrated and at least as good as Collier from what I see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately they will be pushing all of those kids to uf, heavy gator presence and alumni at the school apparently
Who cares this board falls in love in with every houses they see. I see why some many of yall living check to check. Weak *** mindset

Advertisement
Back