2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

With how the gators have one they could have done way better. I'll take yulkieth brown over home every day of the week. Smith is a take for the fact that Florida is trying to get Taylor and marshall
Brown is certainly legit but I doubt He comes, bama just offered recently for him and he liked lsu as well

Advertisement
Brown is certainly legit but I doubt He comes, bama just offered recently for him and he liked lsu as well
We shall see. I'm saying Florida for how they have been winning should be landing brown calibers over smith

With how the gators have one they could have done way better. I'll take yulkieth brown over home every day of the week. Smith is a take for the fact that Florida is trying to get Taylor and marshall

I don't disagree with any of that, but that just makes me emphasize what I said again because as of now..Brown aint coming here either unless we do what I said.

Advertisement
The Gaytes are absolutely going to get both Taylor & Marshall & possibly get Collins & Collier too.

Lil Yul ain't coming here. LSU, Bama, UGA, FSU...
Yep, one of the best defensive classes in so fla in a while and we not getting any of the top kids, just got to hope the next coach can salvage it a little.

The Gaytes are absolutely going to get both Taylor & Marshall & possibly get Collins & Collier too.

you don’t even think a good season can change that? And by good I mean 9-3/10-2, ACCCG appearance, top 25 offense etc

I am not sweating any of the 2021 recruiting right now. I know we are way behind with pretty much all of the locals but either we win and make our way back into the picture w these kids or we suck and Manny is gone so win win to me lol.

you don’t even think a good season can change that? And by good I mean 9-3/10-2, ACCCG appearance, top 25 offense etc

I am not sweating any of the 2021 recruiting right now. I know we are way behind with pretty much all of the locals but either we win and make our way back into the picture w these kids or we suck and Manny is gone so win win to me lol.
Maybe, but how likely is that to happen?

No matter how good a season we have them Palmetto boys ain't coming here.

A good season might help us with the MNW crew, but unless we string together an ACC championship run, we're going to struggle with lots of prospects. Not just locally but nationally too.

Yulkeith doesn’t even have fsu in his top 10 list of schools. Miami is on there but I agree With the other schools you just named. Clemson May throw their hat in the mix too

Advertisement
Maybe, but how likely is that to happen?

No matter how good a season we have them Palmetto boys ain't coming here.

A good season might help us with the MNW crew, but unless we string together an ACC championship run, we're going to struggle with lots of prospects. Not just locally but nationally too.
LCE, I respect and value your opinion but one good season will allow us to recruit top prospects on the local and national scale. These kids love to ride waves. Win 10 games and the way these kids view the program will change in an instant. All you need is a viable and tangible product to sell.

LCE, I respect and value your opinion but one good season will allow us to recruit top prospects on the local and national scale. These kids love to ride waves. Win 10 games and the way these kids view the program will change in an instant. All you need is a viable and tangible product to sell.
What are the odds of that happening?

After this past year we have no choice but to string together consecutive winning seasons with appearances in the conference championship. This year did more damage than y’all could imagine.

Advertisement
The 2021 class is going to be the death knell for this coaching staff. Loaded year talent wise locally and we are going to struggle immensely given no kid wants to commit to a staff that's on the hot seat. Couple that with UF rolling and FSU selling hope and i'd be shocked if the class is ranked in the top 30 going into the early signing period

The Gaytor has two SFL kids committed for 2021. Appears they are killing it with St Thomas Aquinas too. Meanwhile, Canes coaches are trying to find St Thomas Aquinas!

*****! Why did I keep reading? When Liberty City El says no hope with so many top locals, I had to pour a bigger drink. They need to shut the program down so I can regain my sanity.

Advertisement

I'm hoping Brown likes the new offense...No chance? He loved UM early if not mistaken?

I think Lashlee will so enough that we may change a skill position mind or two? Brinson/Brown/George/Franklin...Need to try to grab minimum 1 and shoot for 2 on that list.

Hope Eaford sticks, kid is underrated.

Things change very fast in recruiting. A year ago Miami was sitting pretty with Palmetto. If you want them, it’s simple and easier to say get the results done on the field this year. Harder to do. This year will be very interesting because I don’t expect Miami to come out of the gate hot in recruiting at least during the spring.

Let’s not refute the obvious, UF is the hot school at the moment in the state. If Miami did what they had to do, wouldn’t be staring down a full on Palmetto to UF train at the moment. Lot of football to be played, Diaz needs to get better results this year because this class can be one that could set the team back a little bit talent wise in the future.

Advertisement
Back