2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

5'9 177lbs ATH out of Miami Palmetto (same team as Corey Collier & Jason Marshall)

Versatile athlete that plays both RB & Slot WR, he's listed on 247 as 5'8 but is actually taller around 5'9-5'10 (has grown).

Has very good breakaway speed & Homerun hitting ability. Has good hands as a WR, had 8rec for 94yds bs South Dade last year & 4rec 70yds & 2TD's vs Belen in the playoffs. But is mainly being recruited as a RB on the next level.

Holds offers from LSU, Tenn, Penn St, Maryland, UNC, Cincinnati, Pitt, BC, Cuse & USF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good plan b option if we don't land Yulk. Both are that RB WR hybrid athlete. Yulk got him on acceleration and speed though reminds me of a Noel Devine

Good plan b option if we don't land Yulk. Both are that RB WR hybrid athlete. Yulk got him on acceleration and speed though reminds me of a Noel Devine

I don't know why you wouldn't want both. You need guys like this. In addition to RB/WR, you need kick and punt returners, and these types are ideal for that.

I concede that if we're somehow able to land Mookie, Fleming, and Hyatt this year, we probably wouldn't go after both Yulkieth and this guy. But I don't think we'll be the lucky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dynamite for the offensive system we just inherited. We better win some **** games.
With how the gators have one they could have done way better. I'll take yulkieth brown over home every day of the week. Smith is a take for the fact that Florida is trying to get Taylor and marshall

Advertisement
Back