2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Guy on a Miami FB group says he has it from a source that we’re sweeping Palmetto. Marshall and Collier included lol. No idea how reliable the guy is but a couple of the posters on there think pretty highly of the guy fwiw.
Collier? Ehhh I thought we weren’t a fan but ok. Do it just for the Gaytor tears.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was all Yulkeirh and Alexis until I saw Smith’s highlights.

Those guys are exceptional athletes in their own right. And Smith may be fractionally slower than Alexis. But that combo of speed, wiggle and toughness is unique. People just can’t bring the kid down.

Reminds me of Dalvin Cook in that way. I know they’re totally different physically, I’m talking about how hard it is to bring him down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy on a Miami FB group says he has it from a source that we’re sweeping Palmetto. Marshall and Collier included lol. No idea how reliable the guy is but a couple of the posters on there think pretty highly of the guy fwiw.
Marshall is a UF vs Bama battle with UF have the lead for now but Bama is applying serious pressure & trying to sell him on being the next Surtain/Jobe.

I thought Collier was an fsu lean or legacy
He's a FSU legacy but his dad Corey SR's relationship was with the old staff with Stanford Samuels Sr because he played with him at FSU, but Samuels SR is CB's coach at FAU now with Taggart.

Plus Collier is not a take for FSU at CB & at Safety they want Terrion Arnold or Ahmari Harvey.

Collier might end up at UF, but apparently Clemson likes him too, they may actually take him if they miss on Derrick Davis.

Advertisement
Back