2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Supposedly brinson is uga
That would make UGA look so bad lol. Would it be anymore obvious with a bag? Luckily we have a WR coach who put guys in the first round. If Brenson is smart, he will pick Miami.

Last edited:
That would make UGA look so bad lol. Would it be anymore obvious with a bag? Luckily we have a WR coach who put guys in the first round. If Brenson is smart, he will pick Miami.
It is incredible how little they care or are concerned with perception. Truly operating under a different set of rules.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You'd think if Brinson pops this weekend, he'd feel the heat to get the potential last WR spot. Especially if his parents are heavily involved and supportive.

Wishful thinking but can you imagine getting Brinson and him over the summer, pre-season?!?!? In March, there was zero chance of that. Now....????

You'd think if Brinson pops this weekend, he'd feel the heat to get the potential last WR spot. Especially if his parents are heavily involved and supportive.

Wishful thinking but can you imagine getting Brinson and him over the summer, pre-season?!?!? In March, there was zero chance of that. Now....????
Would have to think if Brinson commits this weekend, it will put a lot of pressure for a 3rd WR to commit over the summer. Alexis has already told people he wants to see Texas before he commits so he might get weeded out if Smith pops, although he's also a kid I find room for if he wants in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ill just be honest I think in the end, we wont have space for Smith not because we dont want him but its because

1. Smith has said he only wants to play WR

2. There is only 2 maybe 3 spots left. If Brinson takes one and Yulkeith takes another, im not sure if the coaches will use that spot for another WR.

Ill just be honest I think in the end, we wont have space for Smith not because we dont want him but its because

1. Smith has said he only wants to play WR

2. There is only 2 maybe 3 spots left. If Brinson takes one and Yulkeith takes another, im not sure if the coaches will use that spot for another WR.
Smith probably pops first.

Advertisement
Back