2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Got ya, I saw that but thought you were referring to something else. I don’t think that necessarily means they are “top 3 on our board” at all but I got you. I think he mentioned Coleman simply because he is another LA WR and he had just finished talking about 1 in Nabers. We are “chasing” quite a few guys so I don’t know if that means he is at the top so to speak. Just my interpretation. As long as they identify some guys who have legitimate interest and actually recruit them like so then that’s a start ..
Then why mention it? He’s not going to just blurb that out for his health or because he’s from Louisiana. If he mentioned then there’s absolute interest and he’s a priority. He’s the only WR he really mentioned this year not named Jaden or Malik in like 2 months I think so...

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I’ll add that I know Opelousas Catholic School Top247 wide receiver Keon Coleman is another Louisiana native the staff is chasing.”

“I know Miami is working Malik Nabers ... I surprised many last week when I put a UM forecast in on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for the Top247 wide receiver out of Lafayette (La.) Comex, but there was a reason why I did that and that’s because multiple people in Coral Gables believe that things are trending in the right direction. The Hurricanes are trying to sell Nabers not only on the idea of catching a ton of balls in Rhett Lashlee’s new offense, but also on the idea of getting coached up by Rob Likens,”

“ I believe Alexis has a very similar personality and mindset which is probably why the three-star wide receiver out of Pompano Beach Monarch is so high on the Hurricanes' board.”

all last weeks per Ivins. Here’s your top 3 WRs
Sign me the F up with those 3 and continue to go recruit Smith and Brown.

Advertisement
Yeah, they finally began recruiting Brashard when it was too late. We get none from Palmetto.
We got only one from Palmetto because it’s filled with 2 kids that said UF was their dream offer, an FSU legacy, another DB that we haven’t put value in and frankly neither have other teams, and then a tweener in Brashard that doesn’t have a spot at RB because we got one committed and we’re also after way bigger WRs and are probably going to land all of them but one which no one really has info on and then there’s other big WRs ahead of them. Savion was offered since he was a freshman and he’s still not sold. If you would actually do your homework before posting that’ll be great.

We got only one from Palmetto because it’s filled with 2 kids that said UF was their dream offer, an FSU legacy, another DB that we haven’t put value in and frankly neither have other teams, and then a tweener in Brashard that doesn’t have a spot at RB because we got one committed and we’re also after way bigger WRs and are probably going to land all of them but one which no one really has info on and then there’s other big WRs ahead of them. Savion was offered since he was a freshman and he’s still not sold. If you would actually do your homework before posting that’ll be great.
lol ok

Advertisement
There is no fight. All that was said has been made public by not only the posters mentioned but the recruiting site as well. Dummies get called out when they pretend to know what they’re talking about.
I know I was just being a jackass

Advertisement
Kick his ***!

1588439408448.gif

Advertisement
Back