2020 S Daran Branch receives offer (commits!)

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/daran-branch-46054701/

6'2 180lbs 3-star DB from out of Louisiana, goes to 2A school Amite (that went 15-1 & won their State championship)

Big physical DB that plays Safety & Corner, he's got 4.5 speed & is very good tackler. Amite is a very good school in Louisiana, produces good talent. Coach Baker recruited him at La Tech.

Holds offers from LSU, Auburn, Tenn, Kentucky, Miss St, Ok St & Memphis.

Advertisement
Is this where I say we have no shot because LSU gets anyone they want from there?
He's LSU's if they want him obviously, but they have several DB's ahead of him right now they're after.

At Safety there's 4-star Eric Reed, 4-star Bud Clark, 4-star Major Burns (TAMU commit), 4-star Jordan Toles & 3-star Donovan Johnson.

At CB they already got 5-star Elias Ricks from Cali committed, they're after 4-star Dwight McGlothern from TX & lead for 4-star Lorando Johnson from TX.

So it comes down to who they get first or if they have room for him. Again he probably commits to LSU if they want him, but if LSU fills up their DB class Branch is a prospect we should keep in contact with down the line.

He's LSU's if they want him obviously, but they have several DB's ahead of him right now they're after.

At Safety there's 4-star Eric Reed, 4-star Bud Clark, 4-star Major Burns (TAMU commit), 4-star Jordan Toles & 3-star Donovan Johnson.

At CB they already got 5-star Elias Ricks from Cali committed, they're after 4-star Dwight McGlothern from TX & lead for 4-star Lorando Johnson from TX.

So it comes down to who they get first or if they have room for him. Again he probably commits to LSU if they want him, but if LSU fills up their DB class Branch is a prospect we should keep in contact with down the line.

See, this is what I like about you. Even when I try to be a smart *** you ignore it and drop knowledge.

CIS is a much better place because you're here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I for one am so happy we're tapping in to the boot. LA produce fine, fine football players. We need more of that LA, TX, CA, and GA love to couple w/ So Fla. I like what this staff is doing and I hope it puts these So Fla divas on notice that we are not just putting all of our eggs in their basket.

I for one am so happy we're tapping in to the boot. LA produce fine, fine football players. We need more of that LA, TX, CA, and GA love to couple w/ So Fla. I like what this staff is doing and I hope it puts these So Fla divas on notice that we are not just putting all of our eggs in their basket.
Facts!

I've been waiting on us to open up a pipeline into TX & LA both those states produces high caliber DB's every class.

We should always be offering QB's & DB's from Texas & offering CB's, S's & DLinemen from Louisiana.

Advertisement
Facts!

I've been waiting on us to open up a pipeline into TX & LA both those states produces high caliber DB's every class.

We should always be offering QB's & DB's from Texas & offering CB's, S's & DLinemen from Louisiana.

As always, you are completely on point. This should exactly be our recruiting strategy from these states.

Advertisement
Seems like a lot more offers going out this year. I like this new recruiting style.

Really don't think there is...Maybe slightly more at DB, possibly bc Rumph and co. sick of waiting on kids, or getting burned, or both.

Advertisement
Back