2020 QB Katravis Marsh

Your post implies or actually states that Bridgewater and Brissett got away without a look. Bridgewater went south because Randy got canned. Brissett ended up rejecting the strong Miami push because he was **** bent on following his buddy to UF. Neither was ignored.
You mean Bridgewater went north to Louisville 👍😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna be big mad soon if they keep playing with him.

Tried to tell the coaches about him before his name starts to boom...
Facts!

He's got a really nice arm & there's no reason a player of his caliber should leave home.

I understand Carson Beck is the priority, but to me it seems like he's going to UF, so we should turn up the heat & lock this kid in for this class.

Marsh has a Geno Smith at West Va vibe to him, just a kid with a crazy arm that will thrive in an uptempo system. And yeah I know Geno has sucked in the NFL, but take a look at his college numbers, he was a absolute beast his Junior & Senior year at West Va.

I was able to watch Marsh the last couple weeks at camp. He’s different than I thought. Not quite as heavy but more polished. He is smoother than I expected and can change speeds.

Very excited to see how he performs in games against top competition.

I was able to watch Marsh the last couple weeks at camp. He’s different than I thought. Not quite as heavy but more polished. He is smoother than I expected and can change speeds.

Very excited to see how he performs in games against top competition.
Do u think he's a Miami caliber qb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts!

He's got a really nice arm & there's no reason a player of his caliber should leave home.

I understand Carson Beck is the priority, but to me it seems like he's going to UF, so we should turn up the heat & lock this kid in for this class.

Marsh has a Geno Smith at West Va vibe to him, just a kid with a crazy arm that will thrive in an uptempo system. And yeah I know Geno has sucked in the NFL, but take a look at his college numbers, he was a absolute beast his Junior & Senior year at West Va.
I would take collegiate Geno Smith all ****** day long and twice on Saturdays

I dont see it with this kid, at least at this point. Theres just no way anyone would be talking him up if he wasnt from South Florida, and he only has 2 FBS offers at this time.

Definitely a kid to keep in contact with and see how he develops, and he could be a QB2 option if we take 2.

But as a priority imo we should be looking at every national option, whether its Haynes King, Bryce Young, Van Dyke, or someone else.

Advertisement
Facts!

Please dont remind me of Geno in college because to this day Geno wanted to be here but that idiot piece of **** Shannon was against Miramar

Geno was good because WVU brought in Dana Alcoholgerson. He might be a drunk *** alcoholic who abandoned his kids until recently, his offense is amazing.

Advertisement
Back