2020 QB Katravis Marsh

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

This 2020 signal caller from American HS is under the radar at the moment, but he won't be for too much longer.

He possess good size (6-4,6-5), but needs to put on some weight for sure.

He shows a big time arm, but also the ability to put just enough touch on passes.

He is pretty mobile, but he shows that he can stay in the pocket, elude pressure, and deliver passes to his pass catchers.

Honestly, when I watch the tapes, I saw Jacory Harris.

We all remember Jacory for his ups and downs, but we cannot deny his talent. Would love to have him in these times.

Advertisement
Jacory Harris biggest problem was the coaches he played for and the philosophy. But we saw under jed how good he could’ve been if developed. From nix to whipple is a formula for stunted growth..but yeah the kid in the HL looks solid. Any offers yet at all?

No offers yet. I wonder if he will try to transfer to a bigger school next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is about to blow. Looks like a young Dwayne Haskins to me. Real potential
Marsh is a legit talent. Tall with a whip arm. Very excited to see what he does at Central and I’m glad we are keeping contact.

Kid is the real deal and will be fun to watch at Central.

I know Enos loves Beck, but I think you Take Katravis no matter what. Get him on board early, let both him and Carson know that this is #CompetitionU

We have seen a sample size of Kosi, we will see what him and Jarren are made out of over the next few months. Martell could play this year and leave following that, or RS this year, have an awesome year and then leave.

Think you gotta take two next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back