2020 QB Katravis Marsh

Interestingly enough on the new Miami spring podcast of the big 3 roll up Kev asked dmoney who he saw us getting at qb in ‘20 and he said MAYBE Marsh due to the fact that the out of state kids haven’t been sticking

Advertisement
Interestingly enough on the new Miami spring podcast of the big 3 roll up Kev asked dmoney who he saw us getting at qb in ‘20 and he said MAYBE Marsh due to the fact that the out of state kids haven’t been sticking

Pure speculation on my part, but if he flourishes at Central and we keep struggling with the OOS guys he will be hard to ignore.

Pure speculation on my part, but if he flourishes at Central and we keep struggling with the OOS guys he will be hard to ignore.
i really hope we get him. he reminds me of nkosi in the fact that hes incredibly raw but if he can bring it all together then he could be really good

To be honest let’s get an arm for 2020. The 2021 qb is the elite one that we need. Betting on who wins the job this year has it for at least 2 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's going to be developed into a future starter at Utah, he's better off at that program, they'll know what to do with his talent. If he came here he would be wasted away & endlessly bashed by our fans, I'm happy for his sake he's not coming here.
I don't think he has a school at this point. He decommitted from Utah in mid November and Utah got another QB soon after

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back