2020 LB Corey Flagg Jr OV

Just watched his tape.

While its good, its not spectacular. Also consider the DL talent that he has infront of him. All are SEC caliber

Advertisement
LB recruiting continues to be the biggest mystery. Prior to last year i can get why it was tough to spark much interest, but this year the 3-4 we take should be foaming at the mouth (and we should not have to settle on any).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just watched his tape.

While its good, its not spectacular. Also consider the DL talent that he has infront of him. All are SEC caliber
Since you went out of your way last night, allow me.

You're the biggest piece of **** on this board, and there are alot. Making fun of Dugans moms cancer? Trying to talk **** about DeeJay and put his DMs on blast to try and get him in trouble? You're a ******* clown. You'll get what's coming.

You're the biggest piece of **** on this board, and there are alot. Making fun of Dugans moms cancer? Trying to talk **** about DeeJay and put his DMs on blast to try and get him in trouble? You're a ******* clown. You'll get what's coming.
Lol wait, that's the dude people are talking about on Twitter?

Advertisement

Context? What he say

He deleted his tweet after people gave him ****. He said something along the lines of "hope your mom can block cancer as well as wide receivers". Dugans mom has stage 4 cancer. Disgusting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what I saw. Someone posted their address as if they were ready to fight DeeJay.

Advertisement
Back