2020 LB Corey Flagg Jr OV

In a earlier comment above this you literally said you don't know anything about the kid, but you're certain you don't think he's good enough? Lol...

Brock come on bro, be smarter than that, don't just be a blind follower of popular opinions on the board.

We're trying to land 4 LB's this class, we can add Flagg & still try to flip Hyppolite later in the year after Maryland goes 4-8. Wingo ain't coming, never had any interest in Miami & Andy Garica is a wait & see prospect.

A LB group of AJ Mathis, Corey Flagg, Tirek Austin-Cave & one of Latarie Kinsler/Khaya Wright or Hyppolite is **** good haul, and of course if we win 10 games & the coastal this season the door will remain open for the possibility of landing someone else in Dec/Jan.
Never said i was certain that i don’t think he’s good enough.All I saw Was the 5’10 and 4.92 and him being crystal balled to Miami. From the optics I dont Know man. You right though, we will see

Advertisement
In a earlier comment above this you literally said you don't know anything about the kid, but you're certain you don't think he's good enough? Lol...

Brock come on bro, be smarter than that, don't just be a blind follower of popular opinions on the board.

We're trying to land 4 LB's this class, we can add Flagg & still try to flip Hyppolite later in the year after Maryland goes 4-8. Wingo ain't coming, never had any interest in Miami & Andy Garica is a wait & see prospect.

A LB group of AJ Mathis, Corey Flagg, Tirek Austin-Cave & one of Latarie Kinsler/Khaya Wright or Hyppolite is **** good haul, and of course if we win 10 games & the coastal this season the door will remain open for the possibility of landing someone else in Dec/Jan.
That's a very mediocre haul. I thought we were trying to be better but it seems like u are settling for the same old thing. Why can't we go for guys like Cody Simon, Kourt William's, or Trenton Simpson, like are people so scared to miss on prospects that we will just settle for average.

Never said i was certain that i don’t think he’s good enough.All I saw Was the 5’10 and 4.92 and him being crystal balled to Miami. From the optics I dont Know man. You right though, we will see
He's a First team all-state LB at a powerhouse championship school in North Shore which is literally one of the top 3 schools in Texas, they're like the MNW/STA/Central of TX.

Kid has over 200tcks in 2 years as a starter & had 33TFL's as a Junior, again this against high level 6A comp at a school that produces NFL players.

What he lacks in raw athelticism he makes up for in high instincts & tackling ability, he's a football player not a track athlete.

I'm not saying the kid is a can't miss prospect I'm just saying don't let people's microwave opinions on player's persuade you. **** most of this board didn't like AJ Mathis & he's a prototype LB at 6'1 200+lbs good speed & very productive tackling machine.

The only thing people care about on here is 40 times lol

Advertisement
He's a First team all-state LB at a powerhouse championship school in North Shore which is literally one of the top 3 schools in Texas, they're like the MNW/STA/Central of TX.

Kid has over 200tcks in 2 years as a starter & had 33TFL's as a Junior, again this against high level 6A comp at a school that produces NFL players.

What he lacks in raw athelticism he makes up for in high instincts & tackling ability, he's a football player not a track athlete.

I'm not saying the kid is a can't miss prospect I'm just saying don't let people's microwave opinions on player's persuade you. **** most of this board didn't like AJ Mathis & he's a prototype LB at 6'1 200+lbs good speed & very productive tackling machine.

They’d love him if he was a 4-star tho.

That's a very mediocre haul. I thought we were trying to be better but it seems like u are settling for the same old thing. Why can't we go for guys like Cody Simon, Kourt William's, or Trenton Simpson, like are people so scared to miss on prospects that we will just settle for average.
I'm not settling for anything, I'm just not a delusional thinking all these prospects that literally have no interest in Miami are something to get all bent out of shape over because I'm not a blind follower & star *****.

Tirek Austin-Cave is one the best LB's in this class regardless of his ranking, landing him & AJ Mathis with 2 more is not mediocre at all.

You guys just overreact to everything & think that every single player that isn't a "247 God" sucks, meanwhile the NFL is filled with players who weren't highly touted or high rated coming out HS.

Just tell them LCE for now on "watch the tape"

People making comments about speed clearly hasnt watched his film. Im about to go back and watch his film but if i can recall i dont think a play went more than 20 yds on that front 7. He kept everything in front of him and if he read it before the snap then it ended up being a tackle for loss.

I dont know about yall but i want ballers kids who eat breathe **** dream football and perfect their craft. I think he's another shaq i know @gogeta4 believes he's a wlb i believe he'd be the general at mike calling the plays.

I hope we sign 5 lbs and finish with flowe cave and thompson on top of Flagg. I believe with aj athleticism he could play both LB and striker, meaning bye bye to Washington lol i know im gonna get bashed with that one lmao

Advertisement
I'm not settling for anything, I'm just not a delusional thinking all these prospects that literally have no interest in Miami are something to get all bent out of shape over because I'm not blind follower & star *****.

Tirek Austin-Cave is one the best LB's in this class regardless of his ranking, landing him & AJ Mathis with 2 more is not mediocre at all.

You guys just overreact to everything & think that every single player that isn't a "247 God" sucks, meanwhile the NFL is filled with players who weren't highly touted or high rated coming out HS.
I like tirek, and I do not go off stars I look at tape. I liked Simpson when we first offered him, before he moved up in the rankings, and considering his teammate William likes us a lot I think there is a good chance with him if we play it right. Kourt Williams is a 3 star and just because Cody Simon happens to be a 4 star does not mean I just go off rankings; Baker also just did a in home visit with Simon, so I don't get this delusional talk. I also love Hyppolite as a prospect, that being said all the people I just name I think are better than Mathis.

Flagg's tape isn't unathletic and the 40 is the only that you'd look at as bad. His shuttle and vert are pretty good and also keep in mind he's already 220+ so you don't have to worry about him losing athleticism bulking up. I think the main concern should be his length if anything because he may not be able to get off blocks too well.

I like tirek, and I do not go off stars I look at tape. I liked Simpson when we first offered him, before he moved up in the rankings, and considering his teammate William likes us a lot I think there is a good chance with him if we play it right. Kourt Williams is a 3 star and just because Cody Simon happens to be a 4 star does not mean I just go off rankings; Baker also just did a in home visit with Simon, so I don't get this delusional talk. I also love Hyppolite as a prospect, that being said all the people I just name I think are better than Mathis.
I disagree that all those kids are better than Mathis, Kourt yes but not all of them. Mathis has great tools & upside we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

Kourt Williams is a 4-star LB from Cali heading to Oh St, has never visited us & was just offered a month ago, how realistic a shot you think we have with a kid like that come one now lol...

I get what you're saying, I just think it's kinda crazy for people to always complain about LB depth on one hand then simultaneously talk down on every LB we get lol. Nobody's ever good enough for this fanbase.

Don’t know nothing about the kid but we better improve our recruiting average per recruit soon because it’s taken a hit recently with some of these takes
To put a spin on it....
I think Many is trying to create a solid base with the recent takes. Foundation gets solid then build up with the big boys.

:noidea:

Advertisement

Preach on, Godfather.....
🙌🙌🙌

I disagree that all those kids are better than Mathis, Kourt yes but not all of them. Mathis has great tools & upside we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

Kourt Williams is a 4-star LB from Cali heading to Oh St, has never visited us & was just offered a month ago, how realistic a shot you think we have with a kid like that come one now lol...

I get what you're saying, I just think it's kinda crazy for people to always complain about LB depth on one hand then simultaneously talk down on every LB we get lol. Nobody's ever good enough for this fanbase.
We can agree to disagree, that being said it's very early in the process, and if Miami can get Kourt William's on campus there is always a chance.

Advertisement

@Liberty City El tell them to WATCH THE ****'N TAPE lol. You cant coach instincts if he signs with us im gonna call him bay ray like this LB from lakeland (k'leen) that went to the U we all know

Man this kid is a beast. **** what team never touch a ****y with their stupid stars say this kid is a take. the U will rise again!’!!!!!

Advertisement
Back