2020 de decommits

Advertisement
Hopefully the staff moves on and doesn't waste anymore resources on guys that decommit.

so clemsons had like 2 decommits in four years. i read their strategy is if you drop them, you can never go back to them again. im on board with that strategy. if it costs you a kid, so be it, but at least they'll know were not ******* around anymore

Guys its an easy formula. Pay the best kids you can. Win games. Rinse and repeat. No one is flipping from osu cause they lost to Purdue. No one!!!
We lose to uva and it’s like a **** fire drill. Money secures players.

so clemsons had like 2 decommits in four years. i read their strategy is if you drop them, you can never go back to them again. im on board with that strategy. if it costs you a kid, so be it, but at least they'll know were not ******* around anymore
Miami isnt allowed to do this type stuff, we for some reason have to recruit by guidelines no one else does

- must offer a recruit by freshman year
- you can visit where ever while committed (Clemson doesn't allow this)
- we have to recuit the 3 star we have no need or room for
- we can't drop a kid without paying biblical repercussions for it
- we have to kiss American Heritage *** for the next 50 years because we didn't offer Quincy Wilson

This program is in a death spiral and it is sad for someone who has loved this program for 40 years and had a family member play for it in the 1960”s.

This staff is failing and our only hope is for Richt to retire and get a real savage coach that can relate to these kids like Mario or an offensive genius like a Lincoln Riley.

but, Mark Richt is an offensive genius.

Advertisement
Attention whores. If those 2 are really gonna decommit cuz of lack of communication get the **** out of here. The staff is focused on salvaging their own season and the 2019 class.

Oh hey look at me give me attention. Get over yourselves. What are you a 10 year old grade school chick?

Amen...the whole "lack of attention" thing is so feminine

Miami isnt allowed to do this type stuff, we for some reason have to recruit by guidelines no one else does

- must offer a recruit by freshman year
- you can visit where ever while committed (Clemson doesn't allow this)
- we have to recuit the 3 star we have no need or room for
- we can't drop a kid without paying biblical repercussions for it
- we have to kiss American Heritage *** for the next 50 years because we didn't offer Quincy Wilson
Sadly this is true, but if you want that offer too mean something. You got to make a stand at some point.

The south Florida kids 1-2 classes away that commit are clout chasers...most of em are using UM to get other offers.

Advertisement
Miami already with 5 decommitments in the 2020 cycle. Clemson has had just 2 – total – the past 4 cycles

we've lost last year's sizzle, need to get it back, and the only way is to get to the ACC ship and play well in that game

Advertisement
Someone mentioned on another board a couple of weeks back that the south dade kids had their hands out. take it fwiw.
**** can we step our game up?!

I’m confused why’d he decommit ? Didn’t his mom post on here a lot ? I thought we were high on him. ... personally I was

Advertisement
Unpopular opinion but **** south Florida kids... I swear it’s maybe a biannually thing for other programs to get their occasional drama but I feel like every year we just get flat out disrespected in the recruiting process.

On top of that kids form outside south Florida seem to be more about the U then the ones here and they freaking produce more on the field.. I’m just tired of this bs in south Florida

Regardless of the reason some of you are speculating why these kids decommit richt better be on their *** if he thinks they can m sake a difference plain and simple.

Advertisement
Back