2020 de decommits

brock

All-American
Smh, why do we keep taking these early commits only for them to decommit months later? Don’t this kids mom post on this board? Wtf

Advertisement
Not worried about 2020, some will leave, some we will drop, some will leave an come back. Rather solidify 2019

just saw this as well, this is a local Colombus kid. Seemed very much into our program until recently and yes his Mom has posted on this board. I would love to understand the background on the why the decomit by Elija Roberts and the OL Dennis from S. Dade as well.

Advertisement
It would make sense if we were losing offensive recruits but the defense has been lights out.

What a joke how many 2020 decommits is that? As I said for that o lineman decommit, why do guys commit when a few months later they back off?

Advertisement
Smh, why do we keep taking these early commits only for them to decommit months later? Don’t this kids mom post on this board? Wtf

For their offer 😂 sounds like the last bird I tried to chat up before she ****ed off to the next bloke

Advertisement
From 247 a poster says the other 2 South Dade kids could be next. They aren't getting enough love from the staff apparently.

Advertisement
1540259188112.gif

Advertisement
Back